Good and Reputable traffice lawyer recommendation | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good and Reputable traffice lawyer recommendation

RyanK

Hi, I ran into a car accident recently due to the bad weather (snowy and slippery), and I was given a ticket of $110 at a collision report centre. According to the officer at the collision report centre, even though he realized how bad the road conditions were, which he said he put it on his notes, he still had to give me a ticket because the other driver involved in the accident claimed she felt slightly sore somewhere on her neck.
I want to fight the ticket and points off. Any recommendation please?

Hi, I ran into a car accident recently due to the bad weather (snowy and slippery), and I was given a ticket of $110 at a collision report centre. According to the officer at the collision report centre, even though he realized how bad the road conditions were, which he said he put it on his notes, he still had to give me a ticket because the other driver involved in the accident claimed she felt slightly sore somewhere on her neck.
I want to fight the ticket and points off. Any recommendation please?

What was the actual offence set out in the ticket?

So you were turning left when you acknowledge the conditions were slippery and caused a crash? Unless the cop is a no show this will be a hard one make disappear. You may be able to plead to a lesser charge (but insurance won't care either way, a conviction is a conviction). Try Forch LaRosa @ http://www.trafficticketfighters.ca/

So you were turning left when you acknowledge the conditions were slippery and caused a crash? Unless the cop is a no show this will be a hard one make disappear. You may be able to plead to a lesser charge (but insurance won't care either way, a conviction is a conviction). Try Forch LaRosa @ http://www.trafficticketfighters.ca/

As there was no officer present to witness the collision, it sort of comes down to what was actually reported. Just the manner in which something is said can be the difference between being successfully charged or being found liable by insurance. Years back, when I was in college, a friend who was coming to pick me up for school and made a left turn from the street he lived on, to my street. With the heavy snow he lost control and ended up in a snow bank. A minute or two later a car that was coming along my street plowed into his stopped and disabled car. My friend was charged with 'turn not in safety', because of the way that both he and the other driver reported it (ie. the time delay between events was not clearly stated).

Back
Top Bottom