Sexy Billards ;) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sexy Billards ;)

Do not get me wrong - I would gladly let her touch my penis, then I'd come back on here to brag about it. It would probably be a life-altering event for me.

But in the realm of hot chicks who like to lie across a pool table in return for money, she ain't all that.

In other words, the guy's skills are great enough that he didn't need some low-rent model to boost his YouTube views.

You people have to be explained every little thing.

Do not get me wrong - I would gladly let her touch my penis, then I'd come back on here to brag about it. It would probably be a life-altering event for me.

But in the realm of hot chicks who like to lie across a pool table in return for money, she ain't all that.

In other words, the guy's skills are great enough that he didn't need some low-rent model to boost his YouTube views.

You people have to be explained every little thing.

Bike shows & ferraris don't need low rent models either, but it just keeps these things from being sausage fest

probably get more hits using some hot bikini models...just sayin
I'm a mini skirt & heels kind of guy

I'd wear that to the bike wash if you want me to

I'm not really into blondes, but in her case.. I'm wondering how the dude was able to concentrate... Maybe he likes sticks and balls a wee-bit too much :cool:

Back
Top Bottom