Today's marijuana - what's the deal? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Today's marijuana - what's the deal?

No but I tried the Salvia (what it was packaged as) they sold in a corner store once. DID NOT LIKE THAT. Best way to describe it is one of those big candy suckers with the swirl in it, although it was my whole perspective that "swirled" on me. It was terrifying, but I was laughing uncontrollably.

I stick to pot. Friends from high school get right messed up now when they try it.

i-call-my-weed-the-quran.jpg

No but I tried the Salvia (what it was packaged as) they sold in a corner store once. DID NOT LIKE THAT. Best way to describe it is one of those big candy suckers with the swirl in it, although it was my whole perspective that "swirled" on me. It was terrifying, but I was laughing uncontrollably.

I stick to pot. Friends from high school get right messed up now when they try it.

My old helper tried salvia, said it was the scariest thing he ever did. He did one really big bong load and thought he was dying, couldn't have asked for help if he tried. Later advised me against trying it, uh yeah no worries, won't be trying that...:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many foods are products of vegetables. Guess I'm enslaved.

Back
Top Bottom