Racing and track day must have | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Racing and track day must have

How many of you change your own tires? If so where did you purchase it? Saw some on Amazon. Then again I've seen a lot of guys use those small oil barrels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At home, no problem I will do my own. At the track, I don't want to bring a bead breaker and tire irons to have to swap them so just get one of the vendors to do it. If you get a spare set of rims for your rains, you most likely wont have to change rubber at the track if you are only running rookie next year.

At home, no problem I will do my own. At the track, I don't want to bring a bead breaker and tire irons to have to swap them so just get one of the vendors to do it. If you get a spare set of rims for your rains, you most likely wont have to change rubber at the track if you are only running rookie next year.

I'll be running rookie and novice. But as noted in some of the guys msgs if I plan correct I should be Alrite. And worse case one of the vendors.
What are you running this year ?
And by next year you mean this year rite? Just because it snowed today doesn't mean we have to wait another year ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom