Racing and track day must have | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Racing and track day must have

lol ive been at this for 18yrs, i leave almost all my sh*t in trailer, and i still forget something every weekend. Thats what friends are for.( booze is the best to forget). hell, 1 time i forgot all my weekend clothes, packed in a bag at the door. my lovely girlfriend drove 1hr to meet me on side of road with them.:notworthy: love her

Bike key
Tires
Tie downs
Gas and gas cans
Funnle
Bike repair manual
Chain lube
Oil
Spare parts (clipons, rearsets, bodywork....)
Tire warmers
Spark plugs
All purpose grease
Coolant

GEAR:
Helmet
Extra visors
Back protection
Gloves
Boots
Mouth guard
Extention cords
EZ up
Windex for visor cleaning

TOOLS:
Tool box
Latex gloves
Towels
Oil pan
Zip ties
Bike stands
Flashlight
Markers
Safety wire and safety wire tool
Adjustable wrenches
Hammer
Spark plug wrench
Sockets and socket wrench
Oil filter wrench
Tire pressure guage
Phillips/standard screw drivers
Feeler guages
Loc-tite
Duct tape
wire cutters
Pliers
Dremmel tool
Hack saw
Torque wrench
Velcro

MISC:
H20 and Gatoraid
Food
Cooler
Folding chair
Cash/credit cards
Racing license
Fan
Tent
Sleeping bag
Pillow
Inflatable mattress

IMPORTANT: MAKE THIS LIST AND GIVE IT TO ANOTHER PERSON WHO KNOWS YOU
ON PAPER LIST THE FOLLOWING:
Any past/current medical problems. IE: Diabetic, surgery, fractures....
Any medications that you currently take.
Any allergies you have.
Hospital preference.
Social Security number.
Full name.
Date of birth.
Your address.
Your private medical doctors name and where they are located.
Several phone numbers for emergency contact along with their addresses.
Thanks , few things on their I didn't think of. Small things I'm sure I'd be able to borrow. But like to have my own.
Amazing how many times I seen people forget their key !

We also bring a First Aid kit, sunscreen, a radio for tunes and weather, hang a clock under Canopy so you know when your session is nearing and a sheet of Plywood comes in handy to put your bike on stands in the gravel/grass area of pits.

How many of you change your own tires? If so where did you purchase it? Saw some on Amazon. Then again I've seen a lot of guys use those small oil barrels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a No Mar tire changer. I do many tire changes and it has paid for itself many times over.

My brother and I usually change our own. All you need us a lever type bead breaker and three tire irons. And a lot of patience. Honestly it's a ****** job and worth paying someone to do unless you are bored and just want an excuse to play in the garage for a while.

My brother and I usually change our own. All you need us a lever type bead breaker and three tire irons. And a lot of patience. Honestly it's a ****** job and worth paying someone to do unless you are bored and just want an excuse to play in the garage for a while.

This x10

Huge balls
s3_proxy

How many of you change your own tires? If so where did you purchase it? Saw some on Amazon. Then again I've seen a lot of guys use those small oil barrels.
Almost nobody does their own AT the track. I used to do my own away from the track but it's a pain in the *** without having a no-mar or a machine, especially when I had an SM and had to deal with tubes. I'm more than happy to pay the little money the trackside tire guys charge so I don't have to do it myself.

Is that rite? Did a couple with a guy here on the form. Now his was anchored into the floor in his garage which obviously makes it much easier when breaking the bead and clamped it for spooning. But I can see if at the track it could be a pain in the ass. Was trying to avoid a emergency change for whatever reason and their being a lineup at the track, and risking missing one of my races !

Is that rite? Did a couple with a guy here on the form. Now his was anchored into the floor in his garage which obviously makes it much easier when breaking the bead and clamped it for spooning. But I can see if at the track it could be a pain in the ***. Was trying to avoid a emergency change for whatever reason and their being a lineup at the track, and risking missing one of my races !

Plan accordingly and you won't have a problem. I'm yet to miss a race because my tires weren't ready.

.... or get a no-mar. Super easy.

Back
Top Bottom