What concerts will you be attending? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What concerts will you be attending?

Just an update to my last post....just scored tix for tomorrow night's Prince concert! Doing 2 shows. I'm going to the 11pm. Hopefully a ton of sets!

I sea Bartok's Blubeer's Casel. Very warm and excitin feeling now! :thumbup: very scarry too! but soooo gud!

[video=youtube;FSFFR9lSVJc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSFFR9lSVJc[/video]

Wow. What a show. I think this is the 6th, maybe 7th time seeing Prince. As awesome yesterday as he was 25 years ago. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but search him doing While my Guitar gently weeps with Tom Petty. Or Let's Go Crazy Reloaded. The man owns that guitar.

Just ordered tickets for Al Di Meola at the Jazz Fest, June 25th.........should be good.

Rush would be cool but that's a lot of $

I might also catch Lynch Mob at the hole in the ground bar down the street from me in a couple of weeks. George Lynch is pretty badass.

Oh and My girl is gonna drag me out to a Country festival........sheeeiiiiiit :toothy10:

I heard Kenny G is coming to town. I wanna go. Go ahead, snicker

Just ordered tickets for Al Di Meola at the Jazz Fest, June 25th.........should be good.

Rush would be cool but that's a lot of $

I might also catch Lynch Mob at the hole in the ground bar down the street from me in a couple of weeks. George Lynch is pretty badass.

Oh and My girl is gonna drag me out to a Country festival........sheeeiiiiiit :toothy10:

If I win Rush tickets, you can be my +1. No homo.

I heard Kenny G is coming to town. I wanna go. Go ahead, snicker

You ever see the Audi commercial with Kenny G?
No snickering. Kenny blows. That's a compliment.

Wow. What a show. I think this is the 6th, maybe 7th time seeing Prince. As awesome yesterday as he was 25 years ago. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but search him doing While my Guitar gently weeps with Tom Petty. Or Let's Go Crazy Reloaded. The man owns that guitar.
My girlfriend dragged me to a Prince concert about two years ago at the ACC and was surprised at what a great performer he is.A little bit of Micheal Jackson and a lot of James Brown rolled into one.Prince is not a name that usually comes up when talking about great guitarists but that guy sure can play.Ive got a buddy that works for Livenation and has met him a few times , he said Prince is barely 5' tall.

Last edited:
My girlfriend dragged me to a Prince concert about two years ago at the ACC and was surprised at what a great performer he is.A little bit of Micheal Jackson and a lot of James Brown rolled into one.Prince is not a name that usually comes up when talking about great guitarists but can that guy is pretty good.Ive got a buddy that works for Livenation and has met him a few times , he said Prince is barely 5' tall.

The ACC show where he murdered Live Cherry's "Play That Funky Music"? (murdered = amazing)
Yeah, got 2' away from him at an afterparty. I towered over him, and I'm 5' 6".

As long as you don't expect me to put out at the end of the day it's a date.

No homo, remember? But there will be ice cream.

Does he play that weird signature guitar of his still?

abstract-symbol-01.jpg

And is he back to "Prince"? Or is he still, "The Artist Formerly known as Prince". lol

Does he play that weird signature guitar of his still?

abstract-symbol-01.jpg

And is he back to "Prince"? Or is he still, "The Artist Formerly known as Prince". lol

He does. But not at the last show.
Yes, back to Prince. TAFKAP, was what he used during his contact dispute with Warner...they owned his eff'n name!

Back
Top Bottom