Red light camera | GTAMotorcycle.com

Red light camera

MikeMrsguided

Hey guys,

Anyone fight a red light camera ticket? I was in Burlington in my car tonight and the roads were snow covered and poor visibility...and you know the rest. I know they don't attach the ticket to your insurance, just a fine of $325. But I would still hope to have it reduced given the situation and weather. Any experience? $325 is crazy expensive!

The only hope I have is I don't remember seeing a flash in any of my mirrors but it happened so fast it surely could have and I missed it.

that's in Toronto
Hamilton maybe different
but still no points and no insurance record

I'm wondering if you fight it, do you place yourself as the driver, and would they then be allowed to add the points?

no they wont do that
but its rly hard to fight a camera
its all there with time stamps

I'm wondering if you fight it, do you place yourself as the driver, and would they then be allowed to add the points?

Can't blame the weather for running a red light, there is more than enough time to stop when we see the light turn amber.
However it never hurts trying to fight it, less us know the outcome

ive never gotten one of these but did they send you just a ticket or a picture too? is there another car ahead of you in the picture? you could say traffic was slow and you ended up in the intersection because the cars ahead of you slowed down so you were unable to get out of the area quick enough, resulting in you being unfairly charged.

YOu can't fight the ticket since there is picture evidence. However since they cannot prove who the driver is you will not get any points.

ive never gotten one of these but did they send you just a ticket or a picture too? is there another car ahead of you in the picture? you could say traffic was slow and you ended up in the intersection because the cars ahead of you slowed down so you were unable to get out of the area quick enough, resulting in you being unfairly charged.

You get caught by camera only if you ENTER the intersection AFTER the light has already gone red.

Back
Top Bottom