Velocity Channel??? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Velocity Channel???

How'd you pull that off? Discovery Velocity has only been a station since Feb 12.
Barrett Jackson was on Discovery Channel. (not Velocity).

I still have it recorded, if you want I can supply a screenshot with the Velocity logo bottom right. Discovery was transitioning over to Velocity in January. I called Rogers as I am a big Barrett Jackson fan and was upset over the Speed Channel being dropped, they informed me about Velocity back in December. So yeah the official launch date was Feb, but they were showing content since Jan without the name Velocity Channel. The actual Discovery Channel only had a few hours of coverage, on channel 245 it was completely covered.

Last edited:
Found it today and had it on it since, haven't seen any bike shows yet, just a bunch of neat old car stuff..too bad the free trial is only for the month..Doesn't seem to be anything to special about it so far from what I can see. I don't think we get this with Cravetv. Then again I do still have Crave with my 2 month intro promotion.

First bike related show I've seen on the channel, Cafe Racer on right now. It's dull, boring, and has the hint of a reality show like everything else today. It is bike related though, which I guess is better than nothing

Cafe Racer on right now. It is bike related though, which I guess is better than nothing

Have to disagree. Like the Cafe Racer magazine on the news stand, it'll rot your brain. Pop culture perverts everything.

Is there anything else bike related besides the Cafe Racer show and the Twisted show with the history on the different brands?
On a completely different note my other half noticed we have the History Channel now too.. is this just another trial? Anyone else with Bell find that?

Yes, a few other bike shows, but not worth mentioning. I think they have twist the throttle? Is that the show that chronicles history of bike manufacturers?
So far I have seen Ducati and Kawasaki.

I still have it recorded, if you want I can supply a screenshot with the Velocity logo bottom right. Discovery was transitioning over to Velocity in January. I called Rogers as I am a big Barrett Jackson fan and was upset over the Speed Channel being dropped, they informed me about Velocity back in December. So yeah the official launch date was Feb, but they were showing content since Jan without the name Velocity Channel. The actual Discovery Channel only had a few hours of coverage, on channel 245 it was completely covered.

Channel was previously Discovery World, they rebranded it as Velocity, so it simply transitioned over and then they added a free preview

Yes, a few other bike shows, but not worth mentioning. I think they have twist the throttle? Is that the show that chronicles history of bike manufacturers?
So far I have seen Ducati and Kawasaki.

What other bike shows are there? If you recall or can find them I'd appreciate it. Wouldn't mind checking them out.. Twist the throttle is the history of various bike manufactures show- or at least seems to be, I have Kawasaki and Suzuki recorded, and I watched Kawasaki. When was Ducati on?

Only other bike related show i have seen thus far is called Cafe Racer... Nothing to get excited about or write home about.

What other bike shows are there? If you recall or can find them I'd appreciate it. Wouldn't mind checking them out.. Twist the throttle is the history of various bike manufactures show- or at least seems to be, I have Kawasaki and Suzuki recorded, and I watched Kawasaki. When was Ducati on?

Back
Top Bottom