Velocity Channel??? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Velocity Channel???

Low rider

Site Supporter
Where the H E double toothpick is the channel located?
All kinds of advertising. It's free till the end of March. But I can't find it.

Probably buried deep in some premium package that contains 75 other channels you'll never watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably buried deep in some premium package that contains 75 other channels you'll never watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's free & standalone until the end of March on Bell Fibe.
From what I've seen so far, I won't be subscribing.

245 On Rogers been watching it since Barrett Jackson in Jan. Not bad, they had some good bike stuff on yesterday. Would not pay for it though.

245 On Rogers been watching it since Barrett Jackson in Jan. Not bad, they had some good bike stuff on yesterday. Would not pay for it though.

How'd you pull that off? Discovery Velocity has only been a station since Feb 12.
Barrett Jackson was on Discovery Channel. (not Velocity).

Definitely on Rogers, caught it the other day. Nothing worth paying a penny for

I found it and wonder why somebody would pay extra for this channel?
There is nothing there.

Its mostly reality tv stuff. Velocity has no rights to broadcast motorsports races. It really sucks to be Canadian right now
. No motogp, no world superbike, no tudor sports cars, no DTM, no rally, no lemans, no nothing.
Thankfully F1 is still on cable and nascar (if you like that thing).
Not good right now for Canadian motorsports fans :-(

Last edited:
Noticed it on Rogers this past weekend. Mine's up on 534. Had a cool show about history of Ducati yesterday. Some ok show about Cafe Racers. Has replays of the build shows (Fast n Loud, WestCoast Customs, etc.). Free is good, pay is no good.

If you have a old FTA receiver that is mpeg4 capable US dish network broadcasts the discovery US version of velocity (slightly better content from what Ive seen so far) "in the clear" and in HD
This has been going on for at least the last 2 years so it will probably be available for free viewing for some time to come FWIW

Last edited:
In Oshawa, Rogers has it at #245.
It took about 2 days for me to find it, ultimately I asked wife to show me and suffered the slings and arrows ....

What FTA is back up and running....time to dust off my Viewsat...

Some are up with card share but there are rumors about a new encryption deal that will prevent card share from working any more coming on line this quarter.
Dish is broadcasting/transmitting the signal for velocity channel in the clear (no encryption) other that mpeg4 and they have been doing this for a while so if your VS has the mpeg4 module you are good to go.

IF you remember the old NASA channel its kinda like that.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom