Best place in canada to buy sprockets | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best place in canada to buy sprockets

EaZ8

I was going to order from the states but our dollar is at 80 cents... 20% loss basically.

so im looking for a 520 conversion, steel sprockets with a EK 3D gold chain, chain tool, and a speedo healer for a 09 cbr600rr.
going with -1 +2 setup. 15 front 44 rear

basically i want this.. $355 for everything USD plus shipping...plus crappy exchange rate...

https://www.motomummy.com/chain-kit...perlight-steel-chain-kit-with-est-technology/

anyone know where i can get this in canada at a reasonable price?

Bluestreakracing.ca

Beat me to it. Link it my sig.

I don't think they specifically have chain and sprocket kits but they have lots available. You can piece together whatever you want. If you don't see the exact parts you're looking for on the BSR website just give them a call. They can order in just about anything.

Give Glen @ FS Motorcycle a call - he is helpful with pricing.

bluestreak.ca

I wasnt happy with the fitment of a sprocket he sent so I called in the issue. He proceeded to send me two(?) other ones so I could choose which one fit best then send back the ones I didn't want. I paid for the shipping to him but he covered the shipping to me which is above and beyond what I expected.

This is only as a second time purchaser from him not a long time one. Personally when it comes to Sportbike stuff he is my go to guy when it comes to hard parts. No reason to go anywhere else.

bluestreak.ca

I wasnt happy with the fitment of a sprocket he sent so I called in the issue. He proceeded to send me two(?) other ones so I could choose which one fit best then send back the ones I didn't want. I paid for the shipping to him but he covered the shipping to me which is above and beyond what I expected.

This is only as a second time purchaser from him not a long time one. Personally when it comes to Sportbike stuff he is my go to guy when it comes to hard parts. No reason to go anywhere else.

lol your go to guy shouldn't be sending you multiple parts it should work the first time.

lol your go to guy shouldn't be sending you multiple parts it should work the first time.

They were correct but I was being anal and not happy with the machining that the manufacture had performed. It was not a problem with Bluestreak it was a problem with the manufacture. How Bluestreak handled it was above and beyond for a retailer.

i just ordered my sprockets from Riders Choice. i got a better deal from them than i could have gotten from the states even if our $ was on par.

Back
Top Bottom