New soon to be rider from Markham! | GTAMotorcycle.com

New soon to be rider from Markham!

Hi Everyone!! I'm so excited to start riding this spring after only being able to admire from far away for years lol. I'm going to write my M1 soon and signed up for the M2 course for April already. I know it's recommended to get a used bike first but after a lot of thinking and research I decided on a new Ninja 300 :)

I have ridden a dirt bike a dozen or so times so hopefully that will help a little -- just worried about turns -- I know body positioning is different on a sportbike.

Can't wait!

Welcome, this will feel like the longest winter you have ever experienced. My wife will be on her second year with her CBR250R.

Welcome to the forum. Which course did you decide on? Nice first bike. Just remember to take it easy and you should be good

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Congrats! Just take your time and gain experience. And, yeah, a full faring bike isn't the best choice for a first bike, but at least it's a smaller displacement.

Welcome!
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Ride what you like, you only live once. This is especially true for motorcyclists.

Ride what you like, you only live once. This is especially true for motorcyclists.

Great...Inreb quoting Drake ?

Welcome!

Welcome! Hopefully riding season comes sooner rather than later in 2015 (although I know some people are already out there now). Also a bit of a plug, but you might want to check out 250 Origins GTA on Facebook too, if you want to meet people in and around Toronto to ride with.

Welcome, I'm near your area maybe we can ride together sometime!

The group I roll with, most are from Mississauga, we have people who are new riders and people with 300's in the group as well.

Good luck on your testing.

Back
Top Bottom