Vegas | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vegas

I guess you're just that odd guy then looking to go and not splurge and gamble.

Still, being a tourist destination the airfare/accommodations may be cheap to attract you there but then the costs of everything else during your stay offset that.

I guess you're just that odd guy then looking to go and not splurge and gamble.

Still, being a tourist destination the airfare/accommodations may be cheap to attract you there but then the costs of everything else during your stay offset that.

Yah, I don't really gamble or splurge on anything. I spent 3 days there and the most expensive thing I did was eat pizza in Caesar's Forum shops. I did play blackjack for 2 minutes, won 50 bucks and walked away.

Eagle Rider has a deal on right now (available until the end of March 2015) for $29/day to rent from New Orleans and drop of in Los Angeles. No drop off fee and need to do it within 7 days of pick up.

Oh boo!!!! It's only HD.

Eagle Rider has a deal on right now (available until the end of March 2015) for $29/day to rent from New Orleans and drop of in Los Angeles. No drop off fee and need to do it within 7 days of pick up.

Oh boo!!!! It's only HD.
did you see that price on eagle rider's site? or another rental site with eagle rider as the vendor?
I looked for New Orleans and didnt see anything nearly that great and cost effective. Did you use a promotional code? I'm debating going down to Florida for a month and would like to rent a bike for a bit while I'm there but spending $100USD+ a day is pushing it. I found pretty well the same rates throughout, Florida and New Orleans I didn't check a lot of locations but the best price I saw was $89/Day and $95/Day + taxes and fees, not sure if that includes insurance even. That's on carrentalexpress.com they do motorcycle rentals as well as other vehicle types.

Last edited:
my experience renting from Harley is if you call and plan on renting mid week they can negotiate multiday packages. Also keep in mind it's 24 hr periods so they could ask for a couple hours extention (pick up at 1 on one day you might be able to drop it off by 6 in 2 days and get allmost 3 days of riding in). I rented a bike in march in Vegas, weather was good for riding. check out the valley of fire in google earth.

did you see that price on eagle rider's site? or another rental site with eagle rider as the vendor?
I looked for New Orleans and didnt see anything nearly that great and cost effective. Did you use a promotional code? I'm debating going down to Florida for a month and would like to rent a bike for a bit while I'm there but spending $100USD+ a day is pushing it. I found pretty well the same rates throughout, Florida and New Orleans I didn't check a lot of locations but the best price I saw was $89/Day and $95/Day + taxes and fees, not sure if that includes insurance even. That's on carrentalexpress.com they do motorcycle rentals as well as other vehicle types.

It's was on Eaglerider website the day I posted. I looked and it's not there any longer.

I suppose you could call and mention you saw it and see if it's still available?

The offer was until the end of March.

And all the bikes listed were touring to heritage soft tails. No small bikes like a sporty.

I don't have my computer to look at the history. Sorry.

It's was on Eaglerider website the day I posted. I looked and it's not there any longer.

I suppose you could call and mention you saw it and see if it's still available?

The offer was until the end of March.

And all the bikes listed were touring to heritage soft tails. No small bikes like a sporty.

I don't have my computer to look at the history. Sorry.
No problem.
Can't ride 2 up on the 883 anyway only the 1200, I'm not a big guy, but I'm pretty easy and open to riding anything, I've ridden several different bikes and I'm always looking for new experiences. To me it's all a matter of price point.
That aside not sure how far calling Eagle Rider will get the OP or myself as the OP wasn't looking to ride quite that much from what I understand from his post and I certainly wasn't looking to rent from there either. I can certainly call and ask, I suppose it doesn't hurt- even fib and say I saw it for Fort Lauderdale or Miami and see what they say if they acknowledge and accept New Orleans.

Even if you had the history, unless you saved a pdf of the page or an image since they've changed the price on their website it will load the new prices if it loads anything at all the form is probably time sensitive and resets once you leave the page.

2 years ago I rented from Eagle Rider in LA. I found them to be reasonable and had a blast riding in Cali, lane splitting along the PCH and carving the canyons in Mulholland.

I've been to both Vegas and Arizona and Daaamm!! I'm not sure I'd want to ride in that kind of heat. Good/Bad news you won't need a helmet.

I just looked it up for Vegas. It's cheap to go (400 bucks Canadian gets you a hotel and round trip tickets) but the bike rental is killer. Would be like 600 usd for three days! Not worth it. :(. I'll take a look at Phoenix.

That's a good deal. I just paid about $1200 (airfare plus hotel) to go between Christmas and New Years.

Back
Top Bottom