Vegas | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vegas

palmpalm

Site Supporter
Within the next few weeks I want to fly-out to Nevada/Arizona for three days rent a bike and ride and come back. What's the cheapest easiest way to do this?

Phoenix is an air hub and lots of direct flights there. You can prob rent a bike there and you have access to all sorts of places, so long as you stay in the lower altitudes this time of year.

I just looked it up for Vegas. It's cheap to go (400 bucks Canadian gets you a hotel and round trip tickets) but the bike rental is killer. Would be like 600 usd for three days! Not worth it. :(. I'll take a look at Phoenix.

I just looked it up for Vegas. It's cheap to go (400 bucks Canadian gets you a hotel and round trip tickets) but the bike rental is killer. Would be like 600 usd for three days! Not worth it. :(. I'll take a look at Phoenix.
There's a resort fee of like $20 a day PP too FYI

Go to Cali, there like 90 bucks a day and ride to vegas

Yah, I don't actually want to go to Vegas. Just want to ride for a few days with good roads and above 10 degree Celsius weather. I figured Vegas would be the cheapest bit the rental fees are crazy. Whatever, man. Hopefully will be able to start riding again here in 3 weeks or so.

Try April. .. A few people I know have done the California and ridden to Vegas thing and all of them thoroughly enjoyed it

Cold or not whatever happens there I don't want to know about it.

I was there 2 years in a row in feb it was 80 -90 all week

Thats good, Vegas seasonal average is 63F high and 39F low based on the last decade for February. The pools are all outdoors and not open. I base my riding holidays on whether or not a hotel pool is open. But I am a sissy that way.

Nope. I am correct. I can get round trip with hotel for three days to Vegas for 450 bucks taxes in. Show me another warm riding destination I can get to and stay at right now for that cheap. I haven't seen one. I was in Vegas in my bike (I rode there from here) last summer and stayed at ceasars palace on the strip and it was the cheapest part of my month long rising trip around the usa and up the PCH.

Back
Top Bottom