Dropped phone over railing at Sherway Foodcourt, Cool story bro time | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dropped phone over railing at Sherway Foodcourt, Cool story bro time

Well, I'm at the hospital now after tearing my bicep last night deadlifting raw for first time in years waiting for an ultrasound. Also got rear ended on the way to the hospital and ran into my ex, who hates me, on the door step of the hospital. If you guys wanna take a jab at me, too late.... Life beat you to it today. Date is off obviously.
How can you hurt your biceps deadlifting?

Just call your buddy rutakin, he's gonna make it all go away

Well, I'm at the hospital now after tearing my bicep last night deadlifting raw for first time in years waiting for an ultrasound. Also got rear ended on the way to the hospital and ran into my ex, who hates me, on the door step of the hospital. If you guys wanna take a jab at me, too late.... Life beat you to it today. Date is off obviously.

Quick look at this and I thought I read that you got rear-ended raw and you tore something.....?
Hope you're okay.
Keep the date on, send RockerGuy in your place.

Quick look at this and I thought I read that you got rear-ended raw and you tore something.....?
Hope you're okay.
Keep the date on, send RockerGuy in your place.
He doesn't want me. Ngga thinks he's sugar & spice & everything nice
Switch grip..... Very common injury. I had a feeling it was a bad idea and I should learn hook grip but too late now.
Switch grip while in the middle of a lift?
Easiest muscle to hurt would be your back, never heard of biceps

20150211_133901.jpg

I'm guessing this is bad.

No, if you use switch/alternate grip during deadlift there is a lot of pressure on the arm facing (palm) forward and injuries are common. Hence a lot of people use hook grip instead as regular double overhand is not efficient once you go heavier. I had 495 lbs in my bare hands with left arm facing back and right arm facing palm forward and it was easy but bicep went bye bye at the top of the lift on right arm.

Bro I'm a fully uncertified Dr. and that looks fine. Just ice it and be a switch hitter for a week. You'll bounce back after you polish off a few warm Labatt 50's. Now man up!

Hopefully you didn't do to much damage and they can get you fixed up without going under the knife.

All the best son!

***EDIT***

Forgot to mention. You lookin small in that pic bro. Make sure you never skip leg day!

Ouch....doesn't look fun at all...

So no date...get that girl to come and nurse you back to health...
135 is damaged...that blows...

Tough day...hopefully GTAM can entertain you while you heal!

Heal up bro love your stories! Did you pickup any hot nurses at the hospital? Don't listen to the haters. Haters gonna hate they just jelly.
Speaking of tinder I was looking for the dam thread but this ones close enough to post
Tinderella: A Modern Fairy Tale: http://youtu.be/bLoRPielarA

Back
Top Bottom