Dropped phone over railing at Sherway Foodcourt, Cool story bro time | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dropped phone over railing at Sherway Foodcourt, Cool story bro time

5855f2df6025f087651d54f4bf1b5709c4512387033acf4f12e3b68c5680cd80.jpg

Riveting+tale+nonetheless+old+chap+_4c44fe2051e95e70ba5351a7d1364900.jpg

The aerobics must have felt like a huge accomplishment for a stiff juice bag. Probably grunted and puffed to get the whole court to look.

The aerobics must have felt like a huge accomplishment for a stiff juice bag. Probably grunted and puffed to get the whole court to look.
Except for the part that I've never juiced.

And as for the attention whore part........I enjoy reading entertaining threads and this board is severely lacking in them. You're free to go back to discussing which side of the fence to deposit your shoveled snow on.

Except for the part that I've never juiced.

And as for the attention whore part........I enjoy reading entertaining threads and this board is severely lacking in them. You're free to go back to discussing which side of the fence to deposit your shoveled snow on.

Chill bro, it's not tinder, no need to be defensive.

I wonder if Roasted knew this was gonna be a personal attack thread when he started this?

Every single post by this guy makes me think:

attention-whore.jpg

And as for the attention whore part........I enjoy reading entertaining threads and this board is severely lacking in them.

I wonder if Roasted knew this was gonna be a personal attack thread when he started this?

A lot of us could be accused of being attention whores. What are you going to do? One of the first rules of "writing" is is write about what you know, yourself and your experiences being one thing. Of course that's going to invite some push back but it's great to have an outlet. Do some people abuse it? Probably. I know I do. I think it's great for mining for perspectives and laughs. A personal attack on the internet isn't the real thing imho. Anyway, I'm not going to waste too much time on this because it's not about me and I need to search for riding in Australia threads and I'm also thinking about big scooters.

Don't tell me, Roasted is getting Roasted? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umm.....not quite accurate, but thanks.

What do you mean not quite accurate? And family doesn't count. Well maybe it does when you go further South... But, not here!

Hope you don't get to upset over the sarcasm champ.

Leave Roasted alone, he's entertaining! Let's get back to making fun of Inreb, RockerGuy and that fat guy with the purple bike ?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Well, I'm at the hospital now after tearing my bicep last night deadlifting raw for first time in years waiting for an ultrasound. Also got rear ended on the way to the hospital and ran into my ex, who hates me, on the door step of the hospital. If you guys wanna take a jab at me, too late.... Life beat you to it today. Date is off obviously.

Well, I'm at the hospital now after tearing my bicep last night deadlifting raw for first time in years waiting for an ultrasound. Also got rear ended on the way to the hospital and ran into my ex, who hates me, on the door step of the hospital. If you guys wanna take a jab at me, too late.... Life beat you to it today. Date is off obviously.

trifecta!
karma?
keep the date, makes you look tough and she might feel sorry for you

just funin' ya
getter bro!

Back
Top Bottom