Dropped phone over railing at Sherway Foodcourt, Cool story bro time | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dropped phone over railing at Sherway Foodcourt, Cool story bro time

Roasted

Site Supporter
So on Saturday I go to Sherway mall to pick up some running shoes and I hit up the foodcourt to grab some lunch first. The food court looks something like this and is on the second level:

Sherway-Gardens-0035.jpg

I grab some food and take a seat at one of the tables on the edge near the railing. About 2 minutes in, my phone goes off (new Tinder match ;) lol), I take it out of my pocket and the ****er slipps out of my hand, goes over the railing and lands in one of those bush planters that can be seen in the pic above. I exclaimed "FUUUUUUCK!!!". Try to reach down with my hand but no way my arm will fit through that narrow gap under the railing. Everyone looks at me and is thinking......damn, this idiot done goofed. One person, tells me to "get the maintenance guy", while this other dude says that "that planter should be able to support my weight". So I'm like..........I'm going to finish my food first and I do. Once finished, I jump over the railing with about 20 people watching me like I'm nuts, get my phone, jump back, and walk away like this.

haters-gonna-hate-donald.gif

THE END

Was the tinder match worth it?

coles notes
you are eating at the mall food court
you dropped your phone
finished eating your food
you hopped over a barrier to retrieve your phone

you just wanted to be zeeeeen

Probably one of the better chicks I've been matched with (Hot, teacher, and aerobics instructor), chatted with her yesterday but who knows.
I tried to find her picture by googling those terms.

I have learned my lesson.

Your tinder match wants to speak to you regarding this. Apparently, just after she swiped, some %^&&* dropped a cell phone on her head, and she now has permanent brain damage. Doctors say she'll never be able to work another day. Lawyers say she won't have to if they find him.

'I dropped my phone, but I have to finish my lunch before I can retrieve it.' White people problems.

You're the same guy with the bmw story right? I see some weird pattern with you and your silly stories. I guess it's winter and I have nothing better to do that click on these links but dude, seriously...ah fk it, carry on.

You're the same guy with the bmw story right? I see some weird pattern with you and your silly stories. I guess it's winter and I have nothing better to do that click on these links but dude, seriously...ah fk it, carry on.

LOL, I'm trying to entertain you guys. Obviously people are enjoying them.

PS: Just setup a date with that exact girl Wednesday at 8 pm (I'm serious). SWEEEEET!

And yes, she clearly is brain damaged to agree to a date with me.

Hold on...so your phone didn't even fall down? What's so cool then? Cool would be if you jumped down and caught it in mid air then landed like ****ing Spiderman...

When I was a kid I would look over the railing at Square One and always wished I could do that :D

Holla holla get dollas...

Do you feel like Jackie Chan now? I mean since you do your own stunts an all.

Hope the date goes well and you finally hit a base run. Not sure if you'll get a home run just yet, but in time...

Back
Top Bottom