Tapatalk... wtf | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tapatalk... wtf

I've noticed that it's really data hungry and it's really trying to be facebook. latest update isn't quite as bad as the previous one but i'm considering using the mobile browser...

Don't you find the mobile browser difficult to navigate?

I haven't figured out how to post pics from my Iphone. Was told to get Imgur app, oh no lots of different "imgur" apps. Which one? How do I use it? How do I link to tapatalk?
Sigh, maybe I'll just deal with this later. Lol
I can build anything, fix anything, dismantle anything and try anything. But simple tech stuff still stumps me. The first time I personally used the internet was in 2009, I was 35. Still learning lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I use Photobucket, as recommended by some gtamers. It's pretty straightforward. I believe the issue is the higher resolution. Have also heard to link from icloud, OneDrive etc., but that doesn't seem to work for me.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

I haven't figured out how to post pics from my Iphone. Was told to get Imgur app, oh no lots of different "imgur" apps. Which one? How do I use it? How do I link to tapatalk?
Sigh, maybe I'll just deal with this later. Lol
I can build anything, fix anything, dismantle anything and try anything. But simple tech stuff still stumps me. The first time I personally used the internet was in 2009, I was 35. Still learning lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/imgur/id639881495?mt=8

Back
Top Bottom