Tapatalk... wtf | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tapatalk... wtf

daught

Ever since the initial tapatalk the interface is getting worse and worse. The latest one went full retard. I did not mind it since I am Jailbroken and I downgraded, but they don't allow pic uploads in older versions. Oh same goes for tune-in radio, skype... what's up with these interfaces lately?

new tapatalk is just odd.

Ever since the initial tapatalk the interface is getting worse and worse. The latest one went full retard. I did not mind it since I am Jailbroken and I downgraded, but they don't allow pic uploads in older versions. Oh same goes for tune-in radio, skype... what's up with these interfaces lately?

increasing reliance on being connected, less caching, more data mining. That's the short of it.

All in the name of 'user friendly' experiences. Someone still has to get paid...

Everything is "social" now. I downgraded as well- I just want the app to be a basic forum browser, nothing more. They're idiots.

Everything is "social" now. I downgraded as well- I just want the app to be a basic forum browser, nothing more. They're idiots.

"But we included this login, so you have a profile, to login to the forums you add, by adding your login"

phew, thought it was just me.

updated the Android app this morning, and it went full retard.

such a shame, with each update, it got stupider and stupider to use.

What are these guys thinking?

I'm not really sure what it is but it's a trend I'm probably not going to be happy about. Everything's going down the toilet to serve you better.

edit: new pc interface of google maps are bogus

Last edited:
I hate it to. What I was pressing two buttons to get to takes me 6 now. And the occasional me getting lost in the new menu. I like the way it was before, plain and simple. This is getting needlesy complex.

Is it just my phone, or when you back out and try to go back in, you have to start all over again? It used to take me to where I left off... And yeah, using much more data now.

I had same issue. Go to Settings> General> Tab Behaviour> select , Last visited Tab.

Doesn't have an option for last tab for me.
DemonPig, I just use it bc it used to make it easier to navigate on mobile. But it doesn't seem to be easy anymore.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom