When are you taking your bikes out? | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

When are you taking your bikes out?

I've been out for a few days. Rode home in the snow yesterday. Also got beeped at by a left turner trying to beat the lights at a junction when I had right of way when I gestured to him that he masturbated quite frequently. Poor thing had to actually wait for his way to be clear.

I've been out for a few days. Rode home in the snow yesterday. Also got beeped at by a left turner trying to beat the lights at a junction when I had right of way when I gestured to him that he masturbated quite frequently. Poor thing had to actually wait for his way to be clear.
Im sure in perspective, he thinks he was considerate for "sharing the road" with you.

From the go train i saw a couple riding on a cruiser this morning on the Gardiner. Tomorrow seems to be nicer, warmer weather

Was all set to ride today. Did the oil, oil filter, new crankcase gasket, air in tires, battery re-installed etc.

As you can see the weather did not cooperate. Maybe tomorrow?

Something tells me I had better put the engine guards back on. I have never dropped the bike but if I did they would help.

1st ride today!
Had it out for a couple hours after work this evening

Rode Sunday for a few hours, and rode to work yesterday and today. A little chilly still at 530 am, but enjoyable nonetheless. Also realized that I should exercise more. Back is a little stiff and general aches all over. Will visit Dr.Advil.

Sunday: 6 hours cross country on reginal roads from north of Toronto to Gananoque to visit my folks.

Tuesday: 6 hours cross country on reginal roads from Gananoque to home.

twas a bit windy on both days. That beats on you on a standard naked bike.

Yesterday I went for a rip..... washed off the dust .California or bust...

20150414_145603.jpg

BB

I've been riding since I got my bike two weeks ago. It's a Concours and with the large fairing and electric adjustable windshield it's a treat to ride it in any weather. I would have died on my old bandit under 5c, but it's nothing on the Connie. Anybody with a big bike is a big wussbag if it isn't on the road!

Back
Top Bottom