When are you taking your bikes out? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

When are you taking your bikes out?

Damn I reread my post I meant to say I have to wait till April to get the 5 year driving experience plus age 21 discount. But same thing anyways.

Most likely gonna do the same thing haha, most of my riding is done in ***** weather anyways

Sounds same. I had to let my insurance expire and wait for 3weeks without insurance, so I can get a cheaper rate. So, I did my loop on the 400s as soon as the new policy was in effect.

I started riding March 28th last year and didn't see any snow whatsoever in April.

April 22 2014.

Every year. I'll say I told ya so in a few months. Enviro Can says a colder than normal Feb /Mar/Apr.

It's none of your business when I'm taking my bikes out.

April 22 2014.

Every year. I'll say I told ya so in a few months. Enviro Can says a colder than normal Feb /Mar/Apr.

I remember that snowfall. It was pretty random. But I also remember the snow was gone in a couple days max because of the temp increase in the following days; I was out riding a few days after that snow storm. Only downfall was the roads were wet and flowing because of the temp contrast in the week.

It's none of your business when I'm taking my bikes out.

Good talk.
handshake.gif

April 26th.

I plan to have my bikes out in April, but sometimes nature has other ideas in mind. Usually, anything before mid April is unrealistic.

I'm just curious to see which bike you'll be taking out

LOL. I was just being a wiseguy. But it will depend on the weather. The V2K is nicer in colder weather than the SV1. It just has better wind protection with the shield on.

That being said, I want pavement warmer than 5 degrees and the debris washed off the roads. That's it and then I go out. I actually like to corner on the SV and cold tires and roads don't make that predictable.

Last edited:
I'm going to wait until I buy another one. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaning heavily towards the fz1, but I'm still undecided. Been looking all over the map, fz1, fz6, bandit 1250, fz09, fj09, ninja 1000, even a bmw f650gs (idk). I love shopping for bikes, it's a great way to kill the winter. :) I'm thinking an fz1 will likely come home before too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll wait until April 2, I'm no fool.

Last edited:
Not worth sandblasting the bike just for a early ride then regret all summer long what I did to the plastics for a stupid ride that the roads were to dirty to even lean over on lol. After 20+ years of ridding that common seance kicks in.

Back
Top Bottom