Neighbour of the year | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Neighbour of the year

That was hilarious bahahaha. I don't know if the video on here had Christmas music but the one I found on google had Christmas music playing in the background and it made the videl

What's up with the big words? Reading alot lately?

My world has opened up with the internet. Posting on this sphincter sometimes accentuates that, is all.

dig a moat across your frontage... city came and insisted i have one... that's where i put all the snow last year, would have been entertaining if someone tried to park on it though

Bit extreme and that would look terrible at mine. Its road, paved bit, a sidewalk and then grass. Interlocking front path right up to sidewalk. Plus the entire lot slopes towards the house/back field.

Bit extreme and that would look terrible at mine. Its road, paved bit, a sidewalk and then grass. Interlocking front path right up to sidewalk. Plus the entire lot slopes towards the house/back field.

Tear up the sidewalk and raise the ground level to the house :)

I can't say I like my moat but i wasn't given a choice. Now the snow plow guy sends my blue boxes into it when ever he gets the chance.

In the video it looks like they're clearing snow from a laneway behind the houses and that's where the garages are. Gary shows that he has cleared all the way from his house to his garage and states that the garage area was cleared at 11 AM. The guy with the video camera obviously knows his neighbor gets wound up so he trolls him big time.

By the way, I'm not that Gary.:D

The voice of the dude shouting is hilarious.. very cartoony! The guy laughing is annoying in a dickish way. I'd hate for someone to shovel stuff on my walkway but on my grass? who the hell cares, it's winter!

The problem with the video is that it starts when the pot has already boiled over. Was there any attempt to discuss the situation calmly first?

Did the neighbour have a need for the space where the snow was blown or was the snow likely to cause a problem.

I was actually thinking about this yesterday as I blew snow from my driveway onto a neighbour's lawn. Clearing snow is a big problem if your property doesn't have a spot to put it.

Everyone in my neighborhood just tosses into where the street parking is supposed to be, instead of their empty lawns, and then complains that there aren't enough spots. Then I clear a spot for my car and the next day some douchenozzle is parked there and doesn't move his car for the next 3 months.

Snow is snow. If it lands on your property, it doesn't become 'your' snow it just becomes an obstacle that has to be cleared. If it makes the most sense to put it on a neighbours property and it doesn't cause the neighbour any real problem then that is were it goes. Both of these guys are being unreasonable ******** and I am sure they have plenty of history that made them this way.

Snow is snow. If it lands on your property, it doesn't become 'your' snow it just becomes an obstacle that has to be cleared. If it makes the most sense to put it on a neighbours property and it doesn't cause the neighbour any real problem then that is were it goes. Both of these guys are being unreasonable ******** and I am sure they have plenty of history that made them this way.

threadnecromancersmotivational.jpg

The last time I moved, I was looking at homes with zero clearance between homes, some where very nice but where does my snow go in the winter?, kept looking until I found the right home.

Back
Top Bottom