MCN Fantasy Road Race 2015 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MCN Fantasy Road Race 2015

N3WMAN

MCN said:
MCN Fantasy Road Race is go!
Welcome to MCN's 2015 Fantasy Road Race, in association with Bennetts.co.uk - our brilliant FREE-TO-ENTER game of motorcycle racing knowledge, skill and strategy.

How it works
Build your own MCN Fantasy Road Race squad of six riders from this year's MotoGP, World Superbikes and British Superbikes championships. Every rider has a price tag - your challenge is to spend your £10m budget as shrewdly as possible on two contenders from each series. At every 2015 round you will then score MCN Fantasy Road Race points based on their qualifying and race positions.

Register before 04:00 GMT on Saturday, 21 February 2015 to be in with a chance of winning this year's MCN Fantasy Road Race grand prix - and remember, it's FREE TO ENTER.
They've changed it back to be MotoGP, WSB, and BSB this year.

I have set up a GTAMotorcycle.com Private League. Once you have created a team you can join the private league buying entering the league pin.

Private League: GTAMotorcycle.com
League Pin: 20075

Canadians can win prizes but you have to pay the shipping on them if you win.

We had a pretty good league last year with a close finish in the top 3.

Links:
HOW TO PLAY

PRIZES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS

ENTER HERE:
http://mcn.fantasyleague.com/Index.aspx

In - Sucked the last 2 years

First transfer period is open. Make any team changes you feel necessary.

MCN said:
Team changes can be made during windows between Game Rounds. Team managers can only make a maximum of three rider changes per transfer window.

These transfer windows are listed below:
00:00 BST on Monday 13 April until 00:00 BST on Saturday, 18 April

Each transfer window closes at 00:00 on the Saturday morning of the start of each new Game Round. Rider changes made during these transfer windows will be implemented immediately and will therefore take effect for the next race weekend.

To make changes, click on the TEAM CHANGES button on your team screen and follow the simple on-screen instructions from there.

You must still ensure that your selections remain within the allocated £10m budget and that you always have two riders from each classification.

Changes made during a transfer window can be subsequently cancelled by clicking the CANCEL button on the team screen and your transfer quota will be reimbursed. Once the transfer window has closed, team changes cannot be reversed.

Made 3 changes, I couldn't do any worse.

New team

null.gif
null.gif
null.gif
null.gif
null.gif
null.gif
null.gif
530.jpg
M Marquez
305.jpg
J Rea
415.jpg
F Backlund
null.gif
125.jpg
A Dovizioso
108.jpg
T Elias
510.jpg
D Linfoot

Made changes to my WSBK and BSB lineup!

null.gif
null.gif
null.gif
null.gif
null.gif
null.gif
null.gif
530.jpg
M Marquez
Torres.jpg
J Torres
410.jpg
L Jackson
null.gif
124.jpg
J Lorenzo
302.jpg
L Haslam
510.jpg

Hate to break it to you, but Elias' team has not shown up at the first 2 rounds and is in financial trouble. Unlikely he will ride at all this year.
I know, but he was one of my original picks and I only had 3 trades.

Traded P.Spargaro for for Dovi, Zikes for J.Rea and Some dude for Linfoot. Elias will have to wait until next window.

Back
Top Bottom