Port Dover - Friday, February 13th 2015 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Port Dover - Friday, February 13th 2015

Crackberry

Site Supporter
Maybe the only way to get there on two wheels given the weather....

[video=youtube_share;roTy9oK1hP4]http://youtu.be/roTy9oK1hP4[/video]

Last edited:
There is always the school bus ride to the port...... If you must!

Last edited:
Anyone going there on 4 wheels this Friday?

Anyone going there on 4 wheels this Friday?

I'm considering it but am not sure what to wear. Is it like the winter bike shows where one wears a favourite and flattering piece of riding garb to signal membership in the riding culture? And what's the protocol @ Hornys? Pose inside or outside? Blue language or tech boasting? An amalgam of both perhaps? Will there be pie for the scooter crowd?

Hell no -23 when I left Oshawa this morning in the cage windchill was -33. Even if I could access my bike not doing the 3+ hours to dover today..lol

Hey, stop for cheap gas on the res or a few bundles of smokes. Then there is always the chance to visit a booze can. Maybe even a highway blockade to have fun in too at Caledonia. Suck it up buttercup.... head to Dover for a fun time.

20150213_173240.jpg

Saw a wandering soul, cutting the crisp air with his ride.

It was -27 here this morning. brrrr.

My son wanted to cut his teeth on his "new to him" 06 FLH ,,, so I put on the snowboard gear.. over 3 other layers... and we headed to PD13... it is about 100km,, at 3 pm the sign entering Port Dover said -12 C ....
only thing that got cold was my thumb under the throttle..
We hit the Norfolk... and had a real good time..... we only planned to ride in, get a Tee shirt. and head home before it got dark,,,, but we really enjoyed the band -Black Creek Music- with a guitar and a singer,, and some DJ stuff... the ladies were older.. but twerkin! lol . ...
The the fun stoppers dropped in..

The Bar gave us a free drink as they said we were the only ones to ride in, and hang at the bar,,,' lots of hugs from the ladies ,,,, handshakes ,,, weird...
when we walked into Destination 13,, all the girls greeted us like we were hero's hahaha... Elaina actually put a gift box together for us... a throttle grip,, to keep my thumb warm... a neoprene face mask to keep my face warm.. a long sleeve T to keep me warm,, and a vest patch with Port Dover, Feb 2015 on it!

The ride home was exciting,, as there were some drifts about 4" of snow,, side gusts of wind... and when we passed the salter ... I knew we were fooolish! lol
It took me a few minutes to get the bike up the apron, thru my driveway, and up the ramp into my garage.. as it was sooooo slippery with fresh snow!
I don't like riding 2 wheels in a Blizzard!
but, We did have a good time.

Nice! I wish you had a GoPro with you so we could see what it was like. Never made it there myself, and def wouldn't do it on my FX in the snow. My bones are too old and brittle for that. Anyway, good times for you.

My son wanted to cut his teeth on his "new to him" 06 FLH ,,, so I put on the snowboard gear.. over 3 other layers... and we headed to PD13... it is about 100km,, at 3 pm the sign entering Port Dover said -12 C ....
only thing that got cold was my thumb under the throttle..
We hit the Norfolk... and had a real good time..... we only planned to ride in, get a Tee shirt. and head home before it got dark,,,, but we really enjoyed the band -Black Creek Music- with a guitar and a singer,, and some DJ stuff... the ladies were older.. but twerkin! lol . ...
The the fun stoppers dropped in..

The Bar gave us a free drink as they said we were the only ones to ride in, and hang at the bar,,,' lots of hugs from the ladies ,,,, handshakes ,,, weird...
when we walked into Destination 13,, all the girls greeted us like we were hero's hahaha... Elaina actually put a gift box together for us... a throttle grip,, to keep my thumb warm... a neoprene face mask to keep my face warm.. a long sleeve T to keep me warm,, and a vest patch with Port Dover, Feb 2015 on it!

The ride home was exciting,, as there were some drifts about 4" of snow,, side gusts of wind... and when we passed the salter ... I knew we were fooolish! lol
It took me a few minutes to get the bike up the apron, thru my driveway, and up the ramp into my garage.. as it was sooooo slippery with fresh snow!
I don't like riding 2 wheels in a Blizzard!
but, We did have a good time.

Hardcore man! The things we do for our kids eh? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom