New 636 rider :) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New 636 rider :)

... I've been riding since 2008 and had my first accident last year. Because of all the years of training on my bike, i learned to survive a crash....

Wut? if you have never had an accident, how does this qualify you to "know how to survive a crash? You have no experience with this... :p

You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?

I have raced a 250 as recent as last year, don't need to watch a video. Regardless, don't understand the point of the video unless you are trying to regurgitate the fact that it is better to start on a 250. He already bought the bike so not sure what your point is apart from trying to scare him.

Something tells me your words might be misleading to say the least... but hey, what do I know.

Anyways I am out, OP congrats and enjoy your ride, and please don't become friends with Tsquared, he might be bad luck ;)

Starting on a 600 or above doesn't necessarily mean you're going to go down and possibly get hurt. If the OP is a responsible rider then he should be fine.

I've known a few people that started on a 600 and they all survived their first seasons. Maybe you're 15 friends were riding above their riding skills or maybe they were fluke accidents. But like ZX600 said there's no point in trying to scare the OP about riding a 600

OP ride safe buddy. Keep a level head and you should be good.
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could be wrong but the OP sure reminds me of someone from last season...

Only because everyone seems to have an opinion on what everyone else should be riding.

A new rider on a 600 automatically brings out all the nannies.

Stay safe OP and enjoy the bike.

Should have just got a ZX10R. 600s are for women and small men.

Should have just got a ZX10R. 600s are for women and small men.

You're doing it wrong; ZX-14R or Hayabusa with turbos are for real men with giant balls.

油井緋色;2278585 said:
You're doing it wrong; ZX-14R or Hayabusa with turbos are for real men with giant balls.

Hey now... I got a Hayabusa because, well...... I got a little fat.... my balls are still regular size so no turbo yet :(

:D

Well, the new 636 has got so much tech with KIBS & ABS & power modes..
If You're a complete noob just reduce the power and increase traction so to help you from slipping & sliding or popping wheelies by accident.. Once you get the hang of it go for higher power modes.

As for crashing only bcuz you're riding a 600 its gonna hurt the same @ 100kms whether ur riding 250 or 1000. unless we're talking about the bike falls right on top of you, and whats the probability of that???

I think the comprehensive advice would be to be careful and respect the power of a 600, at the end of the day the bike is going to go as fast as you push it. So the bike is not dangerous its the thrill that may prove dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom