Motorcycle bike rack | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle bike rack

No it's not. I remember seeing a set up like that a few years ago.

http://2x2cycles.com/product/motorcycle-bicycle-rack/

Johnnyrack.jpg

Last edited:
It's a dude on a scooter, carrying a folded bicycle. I mean, just ride the damn bicycle.

ADVRider has a few threads dedicated to this. There was a mountain bike race in Lake Placid last year and a Spinervals get together so I tried to figure out a way to get one of my bikes on the Sertao. It was a good thing I didn't follow through because I spend a whole day getting to LP on forestry roads; the extra weight up high of a bicycle would not have helped.

Last edited:
ADVRider has a few threads dedicated to this. There was a mountain bike race in Lake Placid last year and a Spinervals get together so I tried to figure out a way to get one of my bikes on the Sertao. It was a good thing I didn't follow through because I spend a whole day getting to LP on forestry roads; the extra weight up high of a bicycle would not have helped.

That's why you spend $$ on a decent bicycle. My heaviest is my mountain and it's 18.6 lbs. Road bikes are 16 and 15lbs. Lighter than having a passenger.

Carrying a bicycle is okay but a surfboard is cooler.

surfboard-motorcycle.jpg

You're not really hardcore unless you're carrying sheets of drywall.

Sure, but how many 14 foot 5/8" sheets of fire rated board can you get on a bike?

I just want to know what to do with my gear when I'm out on the trail peddling my butt off.

Chain through the arm and leg holes?

Back
Top Bottom