Any SUGGESTIONS | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any SUGGESTIONS

When you get your bike the way you want it post a picture or two. Just be prepared for the internet tough guys to try to belittle it and go on a religious crusade to make you think as they do, just like in this thread.

A lot of people here forget how much fun this journey was for most of us.

I think people are just looking out for him since he is new. People are just suggesting that it's wiser to invest in your gear and skills instead of stickers.

I don't see how that is looking out for him. He's just spending his own $. If he was jeopardising his life, now that would be a different story.

Just like when people blow their $$ on a ducati, I don't beat down on them & claim I'm looking out for them, lolz

You could do something totally different and buy a pack of sharpies.
sharpie_lamborghini_04.jpg

So here goes the long post: Im a young rider and im looking to spice up in away my cbr250. I have a more that 4 years before i can imagine a 600 due to insurance so i was looking to change up the style of my bike as in get the complete unpainted fairing kit http://m.ebay.com/itm/161448079427?nav=SEARCH less than 300 and i want it to look like a moto3 style bike but with out the having to paint...im looking to add tons of relevant stickers to make it look like a race bike. Im going to keep the original headlight faring and possible keep the stock signals. So my question is where would i go to have the "stickers" professionally applied... Do you think any places would do it for a discount if they were able to place there own "stickers" on my bike as it is basically free promotions. So please comment and recommend away

The ebay add that you linked to says that it does not ship to Canada. Just a heads up.

Also, royal distributing has lots of stickers for you to choose from. http://www.royaldistributing.com/Catalogues/Main/2015-Fall-Winter/#279

If you can't afford both a rider technique course and a cosmetic upgrade, go with the technique course.

This isn't about being a Rossi, this is about not being the next crash being talked about.

Go for stickers. What serious male needs a rider course? I went to a FAST school. I'm proud to say they couldn't teach me anything. It's not bragging if true.

油井緋色;2268530 said:
If you can't afford both a rider technique course and a cosmetic upgrade, go with the technique course.

This isn't about being a Rossi, this is about not being the next crash being talked about.
Did you take technique course pre pinecone or post pinecone?

Not knocking you, I got to know

Did you take technique course pre pinecone or post pinecone?

Not knocking you, I got to know

Both were taken post.

None of them told me to avoid pine cones though lol

油井緋色;2268579 said:
Both were taken post.

None of them told me to avoid pine cones though lol
If they were taken "pre" pinecone I would've question the validity of the techniques taught.

Thanks for replying

When you start with this, you have to be prepared for flack: "Im a young rider and im looking to spice up in away my cbr250."
There's 2 groups on this forum - those Who Know Everything and Defenders of Innocent.
Both groups are equally annoying.
I agree. But he asked a direct question - wouldn't it be nice to get a direct answer? Not like he started off with "first time rider.. thoughts on Panigale vs. Zx10"

Succinct question buried amongst shark bait.

I'm trying to investigate the effectiveness of these courses... mmmkay?

I mean this in a very non confrontational manner...

Wanna duke it out on the Racer5 trackday in August? =P

油井緋色;2268973 said:

I want to take my Vulcan 2000 to the track. To watch a race. :)

油井緋色;2268973 said:

Too much work to get my bike there...
Lazy

Too much work to get my bike there...
Lazy

Pussy! =P

I wouldn't be using my 750 btw, would be renting a 125 or a 250. Caught a 675 last year on the 125, can't say my ego wasn't massively boosted from that lol

Back
Top Bottom