Painter needed | GTAMotorcycle.com

Painter needed

Cheekebandito in here - Send him a PM (He is in Barrie)
Kneedragger88 in here - Send him a PM (He is in Oshawa)

Carboncat AKA TJ 'Nickname" Surette I think is retired with his BF bob in Florida but you can PM him in here as well in case he is still doing work (he is in the Niagara Region)

Doesn't cheekeebandito only paint in the summer? I have never heard anything bad about either of the above recommendations. Carboncat does/(did?) beautiful work too.

Where do you live? There is/was a guy in Milgrove(north side of concession 5, west of hwy 6) that did paint pinstriping and was quite good. I have no idea if he sprays to do the white part though.

Doesn't cheekeebandito only paint in the summer? I have never heard anything bad about either of the above recommendations. Carboncat does/(did?) beautiful work too.

Where do you live? There is/was a guy in Milgrove(north side of concession 5, west of hwy 6) that did paint pinstriping and was quite good. I have no idea if he sprays to do the white part though.

I'm in Burlington

I'm in Burlington

I sent my friend that used the Milgrove guy an email. I will update when I get his information.

EDIT:
He's worth contacting, he's close to you and does nice work.

Mike Deleeuw
(905) 689-5272
351 Conc 5 W Millgrove ON L0R1V0

Last edited:

Carboncat AKA TJ 'Nickname" Surette I think is retired with his BF bob in Florida but you can PM him in here as well in case he is still doing work (he is in the Niagara Region)
Haha haha TJ "nick name"

tagged for interest.
im looking to change the colour of some of the plastics on my bike. im hoping someone with a duke has high standards.

awaiting OP's reviews.

pm vicont

+1

I used Vicont and he came through pretty well for me.

fhrZe5P.jpg

Funny thing is my dog is named Bob

Back
Top Bottom