The Motorcycle Show -Feb 20 21 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Motorcycle Show -Feb 20 21 22

stickman88

Hey everyone

Have any of you guys been to the motorcycle show that is coming up on Feb 20 21 and 22 at the direct energy center. Is it worth the money and time to go? I mainly want to see if there is gear for sale so is this the right show to go to compared to the other ones we have in Toronto such as the one at the International center ?

Hey everyone

Have any of you guys been to the motorcycle show that is coming up on Feb 20 21 and 22 at the direct energy center.

Have not been yet. Will report back on the 23rd. Watch this space.

Have not been yet. Will report back on the 23rd. Watch this space.

LOL

where's the 'like' button when you need it?

Hey everyone

Have any of you guys been to the motorcycle show that is coming up on Feb 20 21 and 22 at the direct energy center. Is it worth the money and time to go? I mainly want to see if there is gear for sale so is this the right show to go to compared to the other ones we have in Toronto such as the one at the International center ?

The January show is better for gear. There's some of the bigger stores there but I think the focus is more on bike manufacturers.

Went last year. It is more of a Manufacturers show. Not a lot of gear. This show is the one that was in Dec.

Perfect for me! I need to sit on several bikes at the show. Hopefully its possible. I need to make a choice soon or I'm going to go nuts.

I'm hoping to check out the Ducati Scrambler with my son in law and granddaughter.For sure will watch Jordan's Extreme show.

I'm curious to see the scrambler as well as the new s1000rr if they have one there. Been to this show before and it's not horrible but plan on eating elsewhere. Food/drink prices there are a total rip off

Last edited:
I went last year and the year before, you get to see all the new bikes coming out in 2015 that is not found in the Jan show. But gear prices are not as aggressive, in other words, no. You go there to see bike, not to shop.

if you are interested in gear - there will be a repeat of the january show in march - same location - better deal on gear then the feb show

the feb show is great because you get to see and sit on virtually every manufacturers bike

some notable bikes that should be at the show - harley live wire, kawasaki h2r, brammo empulse, ducati scrambler, indian scout

Think of the February show as the Auto Show for motorcycles. All new bikes from all of the manufacturers. Very little gear.

The next show, the Spring Show, on March 21 and 22 is the next show for gear. Sadly, the deals aren't as good as they have been in the past.

i'm curious to see the scrambler as well as the new s1000rr if they have one there. Been to this show before and it's not horrible but plan on eating elsewhere. Food/drink prices there are a total rip off

byob

Anyone know a 'promo code' for discounted tickets online? Apparently I missed the 'advance sale' price and I'm nowhere near any of the dealers selling discount tickets.

Same old same old... saw one bmw gs(whatever number) parked out front in the snow! brave guy... Sat on a few bikes, decided id buy the KTM Superduke based on comfort(if I had the coin). Same old shoe polish guys, leather cream guys, models standing around things they have no interest in... got an insurance quote from the Dalton Tims Insure... Saw old friends, watched some cops try to look interesting while picking up an OPP harley and push it around.

Pretty much the same show I was expecting... only thing I bought was a bottled iced tea and it cost me $4.50, so get your fill before you go!

But you'll always have the bootle.

don't forget to get coupons at kawasaki booth if you are interested in buying a new bike

Back
Top Bottom