WANTED: HELP Cleaning snow - Scarborough | GTAMotorcycle.com

WANTED: HELP Cleaning snow - Scarborough

Mina

Site Supporter
Looking for 2-3 people that are willing to work out in the snow today. Cash pay at the end of the day.
We have a big car lot and can use the help. If you're interested PM me.

If you show up and plan on ****ing around, don't bother coming.
Looking for some hard working individuals, you won't be working alone, we have 4 people and can use the extra help.

Thanks! PM me!

I'm not interested, but it's usually good if you mention how much you are willing to pay. Most people might show up then including college kids.

Looking for 2-3 people that are willing to work out in the snow today. Cash pay at the end of the day.
We have a big car lot and can use the help. If you're interested PM me.

If you show up and plan on ****ing around, don't bother coming.
Looking for some hard working individuals, you won't be working alone, we have 4 people and can use the extra help.

Thanks! PM me!

That will be discussed in PM's. Definitely more than minimum wage.

I am interested. I live close to King City, and would need you to pick me up, and then drive me back at the end of the day.

I am Mexican so I am pretty hard working, shy, and quiet.

But I will require another Mexican in your crew, or I'm not going. Also, you have to say "Buenos Días" or "Buenas Tardes" in my language, otherwise I won't shovel as hard. You also have to provide lunch, and while I can resign myself to eat Taco Bell, only Jarritos soda is acceptable as a drink. And be warned that I may break at least one shovel, and won't tell you, mostly out of fear that you are going to call the police.
If I like the work and get along with you, I'll work x2 compared to the other guys. If I don't like you, only x1.5

I am interested. I live close to King City, and would need you to pick me up, and then drive me back at the end of the day.

But I will require another Mexican in your crew, or I'm not going. Also, you have to say "Buenos Días" or "Buenas Tardes" in my language, otherwise I won't shovel as hard. You also have to provide lunch, and while I can resign myself to eat Taco Bell, only Jarritos soda is acceptable as a drink. And be warned that I may break at least one shovel, and won't tell you, mostly out of fear that you are going to call the police.
If I like the work and get along with you, I'll work x2 compared to the other guys. If I don't like you, only x1.5
Why am i laughing so hard?

But I will require another Mexican in your crew, or I'm not going. Also, you have to say "Buenos Días" or "Buenas Tardes" in my language, otherwise I won't shovel as hard. You also have to provide lunch, and while I can resign myself to eat Taco Bell, only Jarritos soda is acceptable as a drink.

Why don't you PM Paulo, you can make your own team.

I laughed cuz that part is so true when you compare who is out there. I need mexicans for my stores. Authentic mexicans not the ones who are born here and are white washed. I am willing to comply with all the demands you listed above and can offer you work for 12 hours a day 7 days a week.

I thin you is lying, the job is for snow shoveling not fruit picking. MexiCan't's shovel no snow,

I thin you is lying, the job is for snow shoveling not fruit picking. MexiCan't's shovel no snow,

Well, fruit picking is very slow right now. All the snow and ice, in case you haven't noticed... so I have to do something else on the side.

:p

Mina, are you coming to pick me up or what?

This is a good read: "Understanding and Working with Mexicans"

Personal Sensitivity
In the workplace, the cultural differences in terms of personal sensitivity are the source of many, if not most, of the conflicts between Mexicans and Americans. Americans, for the most part, are individualistic, competitive, and comfortable working on their own. Americans think highly of personal initiative and are self-starters. When Americans start a new job, it does not take long for that person to want to separate him or herself from the rest of the workers and be valued for his or her own attributes and capabilities. They like to separate their work, their emotions, and their personal relationships and are usually blunt and direct when it comes to speaking with others (Kras).

Mexicans people are far more complex individuals. Mexicans find it very difficult to separate their work life and their personal life. As explained by Ned Crouch in Americans & Mexicans: Cracking the Cultural Code, Americans draw circles around the individual while Mexicans draw circles around the group. Mexicans feel comfortable as part of a group, placing their co-workers, close friends, and family members in overlapping circles. Americans, in contrast, are more likely to keep their work friends, their personal friends, and their family members as separate entities that tend not to interrelate with one another. Crouch writes that if one were to place countries on a scale of individual versus group-oriented work-styles, Americans and Mexicans would be on the opposite ends of the scale (Crouch 93-94).

I wanted to help , but I was in my Mexican class . Today they gave us each a word, and we had to make a sentence from the word, mine was bishop. They didn't like my sentence. My wife fell down the stairs, so I had to pick the bishop.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I could have used a couple sturdy (is there any other kind?) Mexicans this morning.

Back
Top Bottom