Team GTAMotorcycle.com is ready to go! Come join the fun | GTAMotorcycle.com

Team GTAMotorcycle.com is ready to go! Come join the fun

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
Can you believe it? This will be the 17th year that GTAMotorcycle.com has supported the Ride for Sight. That's AMAZING!

Ride for Sight's new home for 2015 is Burl's Creek It's a beautiful location and not too far to get to of just about all of us.

Ride for Sight, like all charity organizations have experienced sponsorship challenges over the last few years as well as volunteers that have moved onto other things. But that's not gonna stop us. We got the first 36 years of ride done! Now come and join us, as we go "back to our roots" and start to build the next 36 into another amazing event. Don't miss out on being there for the first year of the NEXT 36!

We want to get back to our roots, get back to the basics and do it right. One of the differences this year is that instead of spreading everything out over a two day period, we are gonna jam pack it all into one amazing day and night of fun. The official RFS event will start on Saturday, June 13th. We'll have all the things that you love about Ride, like the bike games, show and shine and of course the main stage is going to be featuring Honeymoon Suite this year, but we are gonna have a ton of new things too. Camping is available Saturday night. Burls Creek has also agreed to open up the campsite to rider's on Friday evening, for those of us that are just too excited to wait until Saturday.

We are also asking riders to pay a $10.00 registration fee. This fee is not a donation and will be used to help offset the cost of the event. The minimum donation is $100.00 which includes the registration fee. So, click on the link in my signature and join the GTAM Online Ride Team. Pay your $10.00 registration fee and then just get 9 friends to donate 10 bucks. That's it! That's all it takes.

Now of course, we want to kick butt, like we have done for the past 16 years so I will encourage you to raise as much as you can and help keep GTAM at the top of the Online Fundraising Ladder.

Oh, and I hear talk of possible team/club awards... most members and most funds raised... We've won the most funds raised online many times now, but wouldn't it be awesome to win the 1st place award for most members? Join the team and join the fun!

I will be there Friday night, setting up, and volunteering with any last minute things that we need to get done before everyone shows up on Saturday.

Last edited:
GTA Motorcycle is always the team to beat! You guys are awesome and we are so grateful for your incredible support and dedication of the Ride for Sight. You've raised more than $230,000 in support of the Foundation Fighting Blindness and vision research. It's truly remarkable to think about how many lives you have helped to change in the past 17 years. Thank you so much to GTAMotorcycle.com and to every single person who has joined their team. Hope we see you all again this year!

Back
Top Bottom