Rogers | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rogers

Slim Jim

Anyone with Rogers cell phone should make sure you check your bill all the time. I had 2 roaming text messages sent in the USA my daughter had one but we were not in the USA, my gf had an international text charged to her bill and she hasn't left the country. If this happens to 75% of their custmers think how much free money they are gettjng.

Anyone with Rogers cell phone should make sure you check your bill all the time. I had 2 roaming text messages sent in the USA my daughter had one but we were not in the USA, my gf had an international text charged to her bill and she hasn't left the country. If this happens to 75% of their custmers think how much free money they are gettjng.
Welcome to Rogers. They rob you blind! I check all my bills. I can't wait to go to Wind even though the reception is crappy

I'm on contract with Rogers still

Who cares? We're talking about the crappy reception over at Wind. What is there reception area like? Ever been there? Do they serve cold coffee? Stale dugnuts? What?

Who cares? We're talking about the crappy reception over at Wind. What is there reception area like? Ever been there? Do they serve cold coffee? Stale dugnuts? What?
Calm down, don't give yourself a heart attack

wind used to be decent, but over tha last couple years they have become crap.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

I made a 2 minute phone call in the U.S. and Rogers tried to charge me for 90 minutes! They're history after this contract expires.

Robbers is raising their "connection fee" to $20 so they can 'deliver value to customers...." :lol:

http://mobilesyrup.com/2015/01/30/rogers-increasing-wireless-connection-fee-to-20/

Amazing how last year the "big" Telecommunication companies spent millions of $ in campaigning against having foreign telecommunication companies coming to Canada (AT&T Verizon). Their campaign said it (foreign competition) would be bad for workers and consumers. That must also be part of their "value added" policy.

Robbers is raising their "connection fee" to $20 so they can 'deliver value to customers...." :lol:

http://mobilesyrup.com/2015/01/30/rogers-increasing-wireless-connection-fee-to-20/

post-9740-Jon-Stewart-shakes-head-gif-OHU5.gif

Do you live near the border? Sometimes the stronger network signal from the US can take over from the local cell network signal, leaving you with roaming charges.

Do you live near the border? Sometimes the stronger network signal from the US can take over from the local cell network signal, leaving you with roaming charges.
Nope, and I wasn't any where near a border. The girl told me she had the same thing on her bill and it's been happening a lot lately.

Go into the store during a busy Saturday afternoon. Show them the bills and start causing a scene. Become that crazy person and watch how fast things get done. When you call customer service, prepare to stay on hold for hours on end to get what you want done. That's if you don't get hung up on during their 25 min hold sessions...

I was with Rogers years ago and they had a crazy charge on the bill for some roam charges. During that month the phone was given to Rogers as the phone had some issue (I forget the exact problem). The loner phone was constantly on roaming. I didn't notice as I was in Canada and no where near the border (Barrie, ON.). Called and got no where, hung up on while I was on hold. So, F that noise and off to the store. At first they won't help you and tell you to contact customer service. I spoke with the manager and was able to resolve the over charge and have a credit put onto the account. The credit was for $100 I think. I used that credit right there to cancel the contract and walked out of the store. I don't use Rogers for anything.

Go into the store during a busy Saturday afternoon. Show them the bills and start causing a scene. Become that crazy person and watch how fast things get done. When you call customer service, prepare to stay on hold for hours on end to get what you want done. That's if you don't get hung up on during their 25 min hold sessions...

I was with Rogers years ago and they had a crazy charge on the bill for some roam charges. During that month the phone was given to Rogers as the phone had some issue (I forget the exact problem). The loner phone was constantly on roaming. I didn't notice as I was in Canada and no where near the border (Barrie, ON.). Called and got no where, hung up on while I was on hold. So, F that noise and off to the store. At first they won't help you and tell you to contact customer service. I spoke with the manager and was able to resolve the over charge and have a credit put onto the account. The credit was for $100 I think. I used that credit right there to cancel the contract and walked out of the store. I don't use Rogers for anything.
Sounds like a good ending

Wow! That's the long way of getting things done.
You just have to know which buttons to press and you get the right dept.
They take care of everything in 1 call and I get lots of extra free stuff.

Wow! That's the long way of getting things done.
You just have to know which buttons to press and you get the right dept.
They take care of everything in 1 call and I get lots of extra free stuff.

Usually you end up with someone in an overseas call center who tries to convince you that it's ok to pay the roaming charges.

I can't stand sitting on hold for hours on end just so I can be transferred to the right person to talk with. That's why they have a store. Walk in, tell them the problem and fix the issue. Do that with anything and you'll get results.

Not sure what kind of free stuff you get, but when you want to cancel they don't really offer you to much free stuff to leave...

Go to a Rogers store with most problems, they call customer service and hand you the phone.

Back
Top Bottom