Tim Horton's Layoffs.... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tim Horton's Layoffs....

There is a very low employee turnover rate with my current employer but our work environment is not very "north american"

I'd like to experience that someday.

In other news, CIBC laying off 500. Only had 3,000,000,000 in profits last year.

3,002,500,000 now bitches

It's too bad for those hit. Hopefully they have skills that will help them transition into new opportunities.

With all the talk about how 3G operates so lean, no perks, no frills etc, I wonder there will be a tertiary impact on the programs Tim Horton's has always supported like Tim Bits Hockey and Soccer

Last edited:
the Tim camps, timbit soccer and hockey is a good will program that is A/ funded by charity givings of customers and corporate partners B/ differed taxes. The shareholders like it. It doesn't affect profitability in a bad way.

Sorry I let out a plot spoiler earlier with that business was created for profit stuff. Maybe some offices hold hands and sing Kumbyah all day , mines different.

Sorry I let out a plot spoiler earlier with that business was created for profit stuff. Maybe some offices hold hands and sing Kumbyah all day , mines different.

Sorry if the response struck a nerve. Selling a 500ml bottle of water in Death Valley for $20 because you hold the upper hand isn't using power responsibly. The response to that is terrorism.

edit: that reminds me, guy at work told me about buying Arrow 2-1($1300 msrp) off kijiji. Listed at $400. One week later price dropped to $300. He offered $250, settled on $280. He thinks we're going riding this summer. Ah, no. That type doesn't deserve to hang out with me.

Last edited:
although they deny it, and not sure how many cdn's it affects, rumours circulating that IBM is laying up to 100,000 ppl off.... yowsers....

Tim Hortons customers are retards who line up for terrible coffee and food. They are the problem. This company should not even exist based on the products they generate but canadian morons gotta have their timmies...

Tim Hortons customers are retards who line up for terrible coffee and food. They are the problem. This company should not even exist based on the products they generate but canadian morons gotta have their timmies...

+1 I'm really starting to hate Canadians too. I should go back to where I came from.

funny sonny

like laundry day start by separating the whites from the coloreds

Fact: Produce a TV ad with a hockey theme and Canadians will automatically buy your product/service. Tim Horton's figured this out years ago.

Fact: Produce a TV ad with a hockey theme and Canadians will automatically buy your product/service. Tim Horton's figured this out years ago.

I guess I am not very Canadian. I think I have been to Timmys twice in the last 6 months.

I drive by one every day on my way to work and at 645am and there are usually 15+ cars in the drive through. I find it utterly mind boggling that anyone would wait for 10-15 minutes for a ****** breakfast. Id rather sleep for an extra 15 minutes in the morning and make my own breakfast. I find people very confusing...... Is everyone else crazy or am I crazy?

Back
Top Bottom