Tim Horton's Layoffs.... | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tim Horton's Layoffs....

I drive by one every day on my way to work and at 645am and there are usually 15+ cars in the drive through. I find it utterly mind boggling that anyone would wait for 10-15 minutes for a ****** breakfast. Id rather sleep for an extra 15 minutes in the morning and make my own breakfast. I find people very confusing...... Is everyone else crazy or am I crazy?

Confusing? Yes.

You want to sleep in an extra 15 minutes and then proceed to make breakfast....how can that be quicker when you are starting to prepare breakfast at the same time you would be exiting the drive thru.....
Remember you "slept" for the 15 minutes one was in line.

Crazy,? possibly as your argument has many flaws.

I guess I am not very Canadian. I think I have been to Timmys twice in the last 6 months.

I drive by one every day on my way to work and at 645am and there are usually 15+ cars in the drive through. I find it utterly mind boggling that anyone would wait for 10-15 minutes for a ****** breakfast. Id rather sleep for an extra 15 minutes in the morning and make my own breakfast. I find people very confusing...... Is everyone else crazy or am I crazy?
Your name is Tim too, support your brother, lolz

I usually have an hour commute between my stores. I spend that time on the phone talking to whomever I need to such as cc company or something. It's ll about being productive.

I guess I am not very Canadian. I think I have been to Timmys twice in the last 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom