Thank you Rob Ford | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thank you Rob Ford

Really? Of all the places listed you like Burlington? Burlington resembles Mississauga and Oakville. Yuck.

REBI gotta say have no clue how burlington and missisauga are in any way like Oakville. Mississauga has many malls and much traffic and lots of browns and orientals with lots of rental apartments everywhere go to square 1 and you are in Sri Lanka( sorry I don't mean to sound racist). Burlington is very nice also with a nice waterfront and very very white but too many malls and traffic. In oakville no large shopping malls... advertising street side signage is illegal...within the city of oakville at any time of day no traffic can get anywhere within Oakville in 10 minutes and it doesn't hurt to be one of the highest priced suburbs of toronto. Average home sale price for 2014 was 900k for a reason.

Please enlighten us where do you live?????

Btw Gary is right Hamilton is changing fast with lots of builders and renovators doin their thing and prices are going up fast if I were to move further west Hamilton NP

Last edited:
REBI gotta say have no clue how burlington and missisauga are in any way like Oakville. Mississauga has many malls and much traffic and lots of browns and orientals with lots of rental apartments everywhere go to square 1 and you are in Sri Lanka( sorry I don't mean to sound racist). Burlington is very nice also with a nice waterfront and very very white but too many malls and traffic. In oakville no large shopping malls... advertising street side signage is illegal...within the city of oakville at any time of day no traffic can get anywhere within Oakville in 10 minutes and it doesn't hurt to be one of the highest priced suburbs of toronto. Average home sale price for 2014 was 900k for a reason.

Btw Gary is right Hamilton is changing fast with lots of builders and renovators doin their thing and prices are going up fast if I were to move further west Hamilton NP

I live in Westdale Village Hamilton. I can access anything by foot, you name it. Bruce Trail over here, Bayfront park over there. It has a small town feel. I can jump on the 403 and be out of the city limits in a few minutes. Going to Burlington, Oakville and Mississauga feels like going to the Ancaster Power Centre. It's a whole different vibe.

I live in Westdale Village Hamilton. I can access anything by foot, you name it. Bruce Trail over here, Bayfront park over there. It has a small town feel. I can jump on the 403 and be out of the city limits in a few minutes. Going to Burlington, Oakville and Mississauga feels like going to the Ancaster Power Centre. It's a whole different vibe.

Fair enough thats your opinion and whats with ancaster powerade center a bad area? So you live round the good roads... york ...syndenham....mineral springs sulphur springs in the dundas area. So it must have been convenient for Josh AKA (the professor) to come do some work for ya .:rolleyes: I have long tentacles LOL

Last edited:
Fair enough thats your opinion and whats with ancaster powerade center a bad area? So you live round the good roads... york ...syndenham....mineral springs sulphur springs in the dundas area. So it must have been convenient for Josh AKA (the professor) to come do some work for ya .:rolleyes: I have long tentacles LOL

Ya, sorry, I didn't mean to offend. It's all over the news how modern cities were built with the car in mind and how a rethink needs to happen. Even when I go to certain parts of Cambridge, K-W it's like "UGHH!!".
I dropped an oil tank off with the Professor(Binbrook) and he came to my place for couple tire changes.

Ya, sorry, I didn't mean to offend. It's all over the news how modern cities were built with the car in mind and how a rethink needs to happen. Even when I go to certain parts of Cambridge, K-W it's like "UGHH!!".
I dropped an oil tank off with the Professor(Binbrook) and he came to my place for couple tire changes.

No offense at all only words. So when am I coming over for my tire changes :D heard you got quite the setup.. corona...stella or bud.

I can help if you need....timmies black juice from hell.....

Sri Lanka, square one LOL

Oh man. You saw both those guys the same day? Come to scarborough. Get some culture in your life. We won't hurt you.

Sri Lanka, square one LOL

Oh man. You saw both those guys the same day? Come to scarborough. Get some culture in your life. We won't hurt you.

no thanks got enough culture in my life already from younger days, grew up in the Kensington market and I used to hang out at the alexandra project and regent park in those days you had better be afraid of being hurt, get caught alone after 9pm and just run for your life Lol

What's a good small town to move to? By small I mean less than 5000 people. Somewhere between Toronto and Guelph.

I like St. George.

What's a good small town to move to? By small I mean less than 5000 people. Somewhere between Toronto and Guelph.

Acton has some nice spots.

There's likely more than 5000 there now and no it doesn't lol :D

Well, both nice ones are taken. So guess that's that....

There's likely more than 5000 there now and no it doesn't lol :D

I was going to suggest Rockwood but didn't want to flame out like nfq.

I was going to suggest Rockwood but didn't want to flame out like nfq.

That was my second choice.

....I'll see myself out. Carry on.

Saw a little thing in the news today,some wannabe terrorists were discussing targeting Canadian political leaders and when our boy rob's name came up the consensus was "he is useless" ...

Back
Top Bottom