Thank you Rob Ford | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thank you Rob Ford

Better? For what?
Have you been to Hamilton, or are you just taking other peoples' word?
I wouldn't stop in toronto to empty my bowel.
You live in Hamilton, your opinion is unbiased

I get the heebeejeebees just just blowing thru on the 401. What souless looking dump.

We're arguing levels of suck.

Ontario Yours To Discover

The level of suck is huge in both cities. Toronto is a hole and hamilton smells. :happy1:

Hamilton smells as fresh as a daisy.
There was a time, back when Unions were strong, when Hamilton had blast furnaces & coke ovens & lots of people working in the industry.
Not so much any more.
Even back then, we shoved the 'stink' over to Burlington and eastward.
Hamilton has become a technical / medical city.
Hamilton remains the best kept secret in S. Ontario.
Keep bashin'!!

Hamilton has a lot of potential.
By the water, close to the US border.
If Politicians for their act together they could cleanup the city and pull some serious business as well build new homes etc...

Better? For what?
Have you been to Hamilton, or are you just taking other peoples' word?
I wouldn't stop in toronto to empty my bowel.

If you ever do, don't forget to flush twice. It's a long way to the Hammer.

Of course in Hamilton, they have to tell you if they're going #1 or #2 - Oskee Wee Wee.

Hamilton has a lot of potential.
If Politicians for their act together they could cleanup the city and pull some serious business as well build new homes etc...

Waterdown, Aldershot, Stoney Creek, Dundas, Flamboro, Burlington, Grimsby, Caledonia, Binbrook, so on and so forth all being built up. Hamilton is being cleaned up and will be gobbled up. Torontonians are bidding for Hamilton homes. Perceptions will change.

Burlington is a nice place. I wouldn't mind living there.

Really? Of all the places listed you like Burlington? Burlington resembles Mississauga and Oakville. Yuck.

Really? Of all the places listed you like Burlington? Burlington resembles Mississauga and Oakville. Yuck.

This. I'd rather look at places "up the mountain" nice little hill y'all call a mountain lol. Burlington is exactly like Mississauga. No thanks

This. I'd rather look at places "up the mountain" nice little hill y'all call a mountain lol. Burlington is exactly like Mississauga. No thanks

Hey, I didn't start the "mountain" thing. It was already all the rage when I moved here. And that's another story in itself. Where I come from it was picture post card perfect.

I thought this was a satire article... they're actually serious?

I don't know anyone who even thinks Toronto is good, let alone great.... or da best.
I think Toronto is good, and has the potential to be great.

So that's one.

Back
Top Bottom