Thank you Rob Ford | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thank you Rob Ford

Does anyone really pay attention to this?? Bunch of numbers ..... Throw in the "famous" traffic in GTA, give the traffic weigh of 10, and the ranking will drop like a stone .... Because GTA traffic system is simply one of the worst in comparable developed world.

The only time this sort of ratings would have a meaning if they took 100 people who lived in all these cities at the same time and let them vote based on personal experience .... Impossible, so until then ....

I thought this was a satire article... they're actually serious?

I don't know anyone who even thinks Toronto is good, let alone great.... or da best.

I don't know anyone who even thinks Toronto is good, let alone great.... or da best.

And that's not the worst of it, Torontonians actually look down the noses at Hamilton. It's inexplicable.

It's dirty, overpriced, over populated. The roads suck. Their cops suck. Sports teams......suck. What's not to love :rolleyes:

And that's not the worst of it, Torontonians actually look down the noses at Hamilton. It's inexplicable.
Toronto is bad, but still better than Hamilton

Toronto is bad, but still better than Hamilton

On population density and traffic congestion alone Hamilton is better. You could live a lifetime and never enter the "bad" areas. And slowly they are being gentrified especially around the Bay. If I want to feel like a rat in a cage I'll go to TO. Of course that can be said about any world class city. It takes a certain type of person to clamour for that action I guess. Same person that will stand in line for hours.

Back
Top Bottom