2015 SOAR Rulebook including Ontario & Quebec Championship Point Structure | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015 SOAR Rulebook including Ontario & Quebec Championship Point Structure

if you compete at all events you will need to finish min 8th every round to get the invite. still no comments on the bonus points idea? It wound definitely add to battles at the front.

if you compete at all events you will need to finish min 8th every round to get the invite. still no comments on the bonus points idea? It wound definitely add to battles at the front.
Qualifying points could allow a little wiggle room in there.

Reviving this thread just to ask a simple question....is there still an actual SOAR championship? And if so, it is based on just the 5 rounds before the SOAR / RACE runoffs, yes?

Sorry, I assume the answer to both questions is "yes" but it is not actually stated in the rules. Makes a difference to planning because, in the smaller classes, a person could easily accumulate the required 95 points in the first three rounds, making the rounds 4 and 5 purely recreational / optional unless they are competing for standing in SOAR.

Answer is yes and yes

Okay, let's see how long it takes Ken to answer this one....

Will there be endurance at Round 6? If so, do the points count towards the endurance class standings, or are they determined on the basis of Rounds 1 to 5, like the other SOAR classes?

10:01...go!

We'll never find my finger but I know where Allen's thumb is most of the time...

Can we use the free practice from the show during the practice weekend?

Still trying to find out. I have yet to hear from Paul as its his staff that will have to administer it. When I know you will know

Back
Top Bottom