Brampton Powersports | GTAMotorcycle.com

Brampton Powersports

Iceman

Anyone deal with them? Who's good to deal with? They have the bike I want, at the price I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone deal with them? Who's good to deal with? They have the bike I want, at the price I like.

Talk to Ian. He's straight up honest and a super nice guy to deal with. He's also not a typical sales guy in that he knows about the products he's selling.

bought a bike there in the fall, cant remember the sales guys name but between him and the service manager guy that answered lots of questions, they were professional and did what they said they would, in the time frame they said it would happen. Good place for me.

Please tell us what you bought. I want to see if I can develop a mental picture. I know you have a full head of dark hair.

I had a full head of dark hair, its mostly salt and peppered . I bought a Vstrom, 650. a white one.

I had a full head of dark hair, its mostly salt and peppered . I bought a Vstrom, 650. a white one.

S & P index is mostly. Check. I blow thru some of these threads so quickly sometimes I forget. Very nice choice of bike. Not just saying that to be polite. I'm imagining Olympia gear. Don't ruin it for me if not. No homo.

S & P index is mostly. Check. I blow thru some of these threads so quickly sometimes I forget. Very nice choice of bike. Not just saying that to be polite. I'm imagining Olympia gear. Don't ruin it for me if not. No homo.

Its a great toy, I hope to take it to the cottage and it may live there. Jeep trails and hundreds of miles of single track trail with nobody caring has an allure. It may not be the perfect choice offroad but value for the money is hard to argue.

No thanks. I ride alone.

Thanks guys, I'll look for Ian when I stop in.

No thanks. I ride alone.

That's good, you'd hate the place. Trails start in the 12,000 acre forest behind the garage, T shirt weather 10 months of the year. Sandwash to high desert in a 1 hr radius, I can see a Mexican cantina from my balcony and the pool sits at about 82d. No homo....

Back
Top Bottom