Vegan backfire | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vegan backfire

nobbie48

Site Supporter
I was going along St Clair this morning and there was a guy with a poster saying something about going vegan and avoiding the burgers around the corner. It reminded me that I had skipped breakfast and a burger sounded really good. Thanks for the directions.

You never need to ask if someone is a vegan. They will let you know.

philosoraptor-meme-argument-between-two-vegans.jpg

I was going along St Clair this morning and there was a guy with a poster saying something about going vegan and avoiding the burgers around the corner. It reminded me that I had skipped breakfast and a burger sounded really good. Thanks for the directions.

Which place?

Guy I worked started to cut meat out of his diet to be healthier. Ended up with a bunch of health problems. Eventually figured out he's allergic to high levels of chlorophyll so now he has to avoid dark green veggies, lol.

I swear this is a true story.
Was going into hospital for an operation. Before the operation I had to go through a bunch of Doctors asking loads of questions. Did not want me to sue them if the op failed. (Hmmmm, I`m dead.Lol)
They did my blood work and said I am not eating enough RED meat. I love my foods and also go chicken, fish, steak, beef, etc.
I`m like in a good way. WTF. Can`t win for losing.
Will never be anywhere near a Vegan, eat everything in moderation. Not organic free, gluten free, never done a toxic diet. Or ever will.
Bring on the meat, fresh bread, carbs.
No need to lecture me on what I should do, shouldn`t do. I will only tell you to "F" off.
OP love your story. Made me laugh.

I swear this is a true story.
Was going into hospital for an operation. Before the operation I had to go through a bunch of Doctors asking loads of questions. Did not want me to sue them if the op failed. (Hmmmm, I`m dead.Lol)
They did my blood work and said I am not eating enough RED meat. I love my foods and also go chicken, fish, steak, beef, etc.
I`m like in a good way. WTF. Can`t win for losing.
Will never be anywhere near a Vegan, eat everything in moderation. Not organic free, gluten free, never done a toxic diet. Or ever will.
Bring on the meat, fresh bread, carbs.
No need to lecture me on what I should do, shouldn`t do. I will only tell you to "F" off.
OP love your story. Made me laugh.
bacon and eggs every day because my cholesterol is too low (both types)

A day with out meat is a day that I never want to see.

bacon and eggs every day because my cholesterol is too low (both types)

Used to love my Brit breakfast.
Bacon, eggs, sausages, mushrooms, fried tomatoes, dripping in fat, home fries with the bread dipped in the fat. Of course a big mug of tea. Yum Yum.
Now it would be called a heart attack on a plate.

It gets confusing. My partner at work ate a chicken wing at lunch. In the afternoon he warned that his fart smelled like chicken wings. I said no, your fart smells like a chicken wing. Lots of misinformation out there.

Back
Top Bottom