best, largest soft saddlebags that you know of? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

best, largest soft saddlebags that you know of?

They certainly are more practical. You cannot mount rectangular boxes on your current bike?

No we went through this already here
only available mount is the GIVI and it accepts V35s ONLY

i could however some some modifications and $$$ make this rack work but not worth the trouble when I know I'm gonna get a new bike.

Last edited:
are the Givi mounts aluminum or steel and could a talented fabricator like Wiertech in burlington or Rigotech in Milton modify the brackets to fit whatever boxes you like?

No we went through this already here
only available mount is the GIVI and it accepts V35s ONLY

i could however some some modifications and $$$ make this rack work but not worth the trouble when I know I'm gonna get a new bike.

Might be worth the trouble if it saves you buying new bags for a new bike when you get it. If you think the Givi bags are expensive now, they only get pricier when you move into the adventure bags. My top case was almost $600... that is one bag. The whole setup, 2 panniers 1 top case was $1500+. It can get even pricier depending on the panniers you get.

Might be worth the trouble if it saves you buying new bags for a new bike when you get it. If you think the Givi bags are expensive now, they only get pricier when you move into the adventure bags. My top case was almost $600... that is one bag. The whole setup, 2 panniers 1 top case was $1500+. It can get even pricier depending on the panniers you get.

yes but i have other ideas. there's a bracket that u can purchase that mounts to ANY case and it comes with a an adapter that mounts onto most GIVI and SW-motech flat brackets... u can put on pelican cases, seashore or even dewalt!! lol
trust me a cheap waterproof solution is way better for me at the moment. unless i can find a used pair of V35s, then i'd buy them.

again we went through this, but the reason i cannot add that adapter piece right now is because the only GIVI mount that's compatible with my ER6N is the PLX series and the PLX series is the only series that is not compatible with this adapter! trust me i have been researching for ever... i have accepted this pain already lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom