Orangeville Sportsman Club | GTAMotorcycle.com

Orangeville Sportsman Club

NinjaNikki

Site Supporter
Anyone a member? I'm looking for a sponsor...willing to meet up etc to eliminate any reservations.

can you take me with !?

Back off arsehole! Lol Gatekeeper I contacted them and they said they had filled their new members for this year...I know some clubs have separate allowances for friends and family so looking for someone to enquire if they do and possibly recommending me as a member.

Somebody's aggressive

Back off arsehole! Lol Gatekeeper I contacted them and they said they had filled their new members for this year...I know some clubs have separate allowances for friends and family so looking for someone to enquire if they do and possibly recommending me as a member.
I did speak with a board member, not all spots have been filled as of yet, some that have applied have backed out. If u want to get in send in your application and add in there somewhere you were referred by me, I will pm u with details

I'm a member at DNPAHA too. Just put in an application for next year. They'll call you when they're accepting members. New memberships are over this year. Take your time, once you're in, you're in.

BTW, anyone going to the Orangeville Gun Show on Sunday Feb. 1?

Last edited:

Its probably time to switch to decaf.......just sayin

you have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom