Moto Guzzi or Ducati? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Moto Guzzi or Ducati?

I say Guzzi. The bike still has plenty of power for street riding/touring and it is the better of the two for touring. 22litre fuel tank and no fuss shaft drive means no lubing the chain in parking lots! Also, the Guzzi will look better with luggage draped over it.

I say Guzzi. The bike still has plenty of power for street riding/touring and it is the better of the two for touring. 22litre fuel tank and no fuss shaft drive means no lubing the chain in parking lots! Also, the Guzzi will look better with luggage draped over it.

nope! already put a deposit down for the scrambler. price is almost same and the difference is RIDICULOUS! with Scrambler u get a lot more bike. A LOT!

nope! already put a deposit down for the scrambler. price is almost same and the difference is RIDICULOUS! with Scrambler u get a lot more bike. A LOT!

I'd rather tour on the M.G. Like a ridiculous amount. The Scrambler will make a cute playbike. Nothing wrong with that.

I'd rather tour on the M.G. Like a ridiculous amount. The Scrambler will make a cute playbike. Nothing wrong with that.

Excuse me?
a cute playbike? Lol you're funny

Excuse me?
a cute playbike? Lol you're funny

QUIT HYPERVENTILATING!! Now that you're in you're biased. It's okay. Enjoy.

Stock Ducati seats are horrible.They sell a "comfort seat" which is usually a tad lower with a gel insert.it turned my Hyper into a tourer.Just something to keep in mind.

Stock Ducati seats are horrible.They sell a "comfort seat" which is usually a tad lower with a gel insert.it turned my Hyper into a tourer.Just something to keep in mind.

airhawk. or some minor modification will fix that. no biggie!

This Scrambler seat is different than all other Ducati seats combined. In a good way. I'd be more worried about the mud guards, mounting luggage, fuel capacity and servicing. Of course, if just bopping around town, should be ok.

This Scrambler seat is different than all other Ducati seats combined. In a good way. I'd be more worried about the mud guards, mounting luggage, fuel capacity and servicing. Of course, if just bopping around town, should be ok.

Wow
so ****ing impressed by the scrambler right now you have no idea
saw them at the show...

super low. Perfect for my girl.
i was expecting the seat to be too narrow but the back of the seat is really nice and wide. Easily can strap some luggage...

Just simply beautiful! You should have seen the smile on her face lmao

Wow
so ****ing impressed by the scrambler right now you have no idea
saw them at the show...

super low. Perfect for my girl.
i was expecting the seat to be too narrow but the back of the seat is really nice and wide. Easily can strap some luggage...

Just simply beautiful! You should have seen the smile on her face lmao

Awesome!! I don't see anything really wrong with the underpinnings and that they went the style route for the rest of it should pay off in spades if your sweethearts reaction is any indication. When they build a serious version we'll all be happy. Enjoy!!

Awesome!! I don't see anything really wrong with the underpinnings and that they went the style route for the rest of it should pay off in spades if your sweethearts reaction is any indication. When they build a serious version we'll all be happy. Enjoy!!

serious enough for her that's for sure.. i know her she'll never grow out of a 803 L twin. no doubt about that lol

Back
Top Bottom