Bike Stands - best/cheapest

Combine17

Hey everyone.

anyone selling bike stands?

Looking for front and rear stands for a 2008 cbr 600

Front triple tree stand
and rear spool stand

ALSO

Any best place to buy these? for cheap as possible.

I looked on kijiji as well.

Hey everyone.

anyone selling bike stands?

Looking for front and rear stands for a 2008 cbr 600

Front triple tree stand
and rear spool stand

ALSO

Any best place to buy these? for cheap as possible.

I looked on kijiji as well.

Best and Cheapest don't usually reside in the same sentence.

assuming you want cheap and half decent ... I picked up a set at Kapsco Moto out in Pickering / Whitby and you just have to assemble it yourself. I think I paid 70+tax for both. If your too lazy to go out there yourself and your in Richmond Hill ... I'll sell you my set that I just bought last week and put together for 70+tax+20 for my time.

I have a real spool stand I can sell you. 1 piece (not 2 pieces bolted together) and a front fork stand. I just bought a front triple stand so I cant sell that. PM me if interested.

as mentioned get them at - http://www.kapscomoto.com/

if you spend over 99 bucks it's free shipping

I purchased the stands, got a couple of covers as well to keep the dust off the bikes over the winter, and shipping was free, got everything in 2 days I think.....

nothing wrong with the stands, they have held up the bike all winter......LOL

I've been using the Kapsco stands for 5 years now, they do the job and do it well.

I'd still like a pair of Pitbulls but I just can't justify the price.

I've been using the Kapsco stands for 5 years now, they do the job and do it well.

Me too...been using BVP stands which are pretty much the same for 5+ years of racing, so on and off hundreds of times. Lots of wrenching has been done up on those stands too. I also have a couple kapscomoto stands mixed in between my two race bikes that work fine too. The pitbulls look sweet but yeah I'm way too cheap.

as mentioned get them at - http://www.kapscomoto.com/

if you spend over 99 bucks it's free shipping

I purchased the stands, got a couple of covers as well to keep the dust off the bikes over the winter, and shipping was free, got everything in 2 days I think.....

nothing wrong with the stands, they have held up the bike all winter......LOL

If you buy through their ebay store it's free shipping too...fast too

I have stands coming out of my ears ... I have the kapsco stands I bought last week ... I have the BVP ones from a few years ago ... but I can definitely tell the difference, my Pitbull stand is just made totally better. The other's do the job fine but the pitbull is just better at it.

I have Hindle stands for my SV650. They are well made and work well for the bike. Everything is either bent or welded so there are no bolts.

For my CBR 1100, I have Pitbull front and rear. It's a heavy bike with expensive fairings so I didn't want to use cheap Canadian Tire stands on it. The price of Pitbull stands is much less than the cost of replacement fairings

I wish i never sold my abba stand. Love that thing.

It's a heavy bike with expensive fairings so I didn't want to use cheap Canadian Tire stands on it.

I've had my yellow CT rear stand for 8yrs and it's better than any of the other more expensive rear stands I've had.

I've had my yellow CT rear stand for 8yrs and it's better than any of the other more expensive rear stands I've had.

What bike do you use them on and what other brands did you try? have you tried the front canadian tire stand?

I have Hindle stands for my SV650. They are well made and work well for the bike. Everything is either bent or welded so there are no bolts.

For my CBR 1100, I have Pitbull front and rear. It's a heavy bike with expensive fairings so I didn't want to use cheap Canadian Tire stands on it. The price of Pitbull stands is much less than the cost of replacement fairings

Thumbs up for Hindle stands!

+1 for the Kapsco set. As sturdy as a bike stand needs to be for any street rider. However, if you get the spool version I've found that it helps to put the spring on the outside of the stand instead of on the inside. At least with my bike.
I've also got an aluminum rear stand from Princess Auto which cost $60.

look for used pitbulls. i had just finished putting oem plastics on my bike (changing the colour) and the cheap stand i had failed, cant remember if it was the front or rear, i think the rear but the bike tipped.
i caught it and ended up breaking my finger holding on to it and pulling it back up but i saved the new plastics, she came crazy close to the ground...

i paid full pop for my pitbulls, but i managed to find a used front one for a buddy for $120 and ive seen use go for about the same.

Another vote for the 1-piece Hindles... if you can find them. As many have said, the Pit Bulls are the best but not at that price.

Back
Top Bottom