stolen 250zzr(2012) | GTAMotorcycle.com

stolen 250zzr(2012)

nanobots

I just realize my riders plus, rep, won't insure me again because of scratches....I have to repaint the bike she says because they paid me 1300$ or something and wantbrepairs done. how fos this sound ? should I insurance shop ?
is this normal behavior for insurance to do ? please advise.

I look around and its expensive to repaint the whole plastics. its not that bad, no major cracks.

used touch up pen, horrible waste of money.

herp_o_1570311.jpg

You received $1300 to repair the bike, repair it. Did you think they were just going to give you the money and insure the bike again without he repairs being done.

The reminds of one insured that the insurance company give him $8000 to repair the roof and never did, 5 months later had major water claim trough the roof, claim denied, should had repaired the roof when the money was given to repair it.

Confusing post ..... They stole your bike, police recovered it, but the thieves damaged it? Insurance compensated you for the damage which you have not fixed?? Is that what has happened???

If you're getting quotes over $1300 to repaint a bike you're going to some crazy shops.

That said, a friend of mine got some scratches buffed out so well he couldn't see them anymore at Redline Custom Workx. I've had them to do some paint work and they are very good. Shop is sketchy as hell, though.

Back
Top Bottom