key bent 250zzr | GTAMotorcycle.com

key bent 250zzr

nanobots

I may have bent my key, it still opens the gas tank but ignition is tricky. besides kahuna, where can I get a key cut ? I lost my tag, and manual with the tag # when my bike was stolenz they also mustved messed up my ignition , but it does work, just I bent the key now and ibfear it may not be so durable. what do I do !? rosey toes is my motorcycle shop, but I'd rather not bring it to that guy for this lol

Just take the bendy key to your local key/shoe guy (not Canadian Tire). They almost always have a blank that will fit, and if you ride your bike there you can test fit it and let them know if it fits or not. Canadian Tire almost never seems to have the right blanks for a motorcycle key for some reason.

I dunno why, but Kawi factory keys always seem to be a bit bendy

I may have bent my key, it still opens the gas tank but ignition is tricky. besides kahuna, where can I get a key cut ? I lost my tag, and manual with the tag # when my bike was stolenz they also mustved messed up my ignition , but it does work, just I bent the key now and ibfear it may not be so durable. what do I do !? rosey toes is my motorcycle shop, but I'd rather not bring it to that guy for this lol

kahuna closed down, and don't let Rosey toes work on your bike ever!

I buy key blanks off the internet for under $5, they look exactly like OEM kawi keys. Not just some flat metal key that fits, they have the genuine Kawi molded plastic on them

I then take them to a key place around the corner from my house, they charge $5 to cut a key using my blanks...

I have even had them cut me a key from the original that was snapped in half, and they were still able to mount it into the cutting machine and cut a new one that works...

Even if you lost the key completely I have a guy that will drive to my location and cut a new key from the bike itself, no original required. It costs more obviously but if it has to be done the option is there.

A new key should cost you $10 or less, for the new key black and the cutting of it....

Back
Top Bottom