Independent Harley Shops? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Independent Harley Shops?

I've dealt there, they are extremely professional and very qualified. They aren't cheap, but really good guys usually aren't.

Interesting, their shop rate is $65/hr compared to a lot of other shops wanting $100/hr. Even if they want an extra hour or two of labour it still ends up costing less.

bronko's in milton, full hd shop!! do a search for bronko's hd. a.l choppers in hamilton or thc in stoney creek

I'll vouch for them. The owner has forgotten more about engines than most of us (myself included) will ever know.

Motorcycle Enhancements does it all! CRUISERS AND SPORT BIKES. John is always happy to help.

what do you need done? Tbh Harley's are really simple to work on and the part kits are really well laid out so it's not out of the question to do things yourself. When I relocated my turnsignals I bought the kit for 90$ and it came with spares for everything (such as pins for the plug, lock tite, zip ties, washers and a three page procedure on how to do it step by step).

Also note that the dealers rate is pretty much just for custom jobs but stuff like oil changes and brakes are set rates based on packages (similar to BMW dealers). I've not been unhappy getting the dealer to do my service since they did more than just an oil change. Harley makes their money in the accessories department so their service guys are generally more than willing to do little extra things to keep you happy (mine checked the setting on my tuner for free)

Back
Top Bottom