Independent Harley Shops? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Independent Harley Shops?

mac_135

I'm looking for a shop that has better rates than the Dealership.. my last 4 bikes were sportbikes so this is new territory for me. Any suggestions on a reputable shop that will work on HD bikes? I'm in Oakville, preferably somewhere within 45 minutes. Thanks.

Long way for you but Classy chassis in Peterborough. They had a event over the weekend and we went and got some farkles for the wife's Harley

a bit further north of Rosey Toes is Rocket Motorcycle. I prefer to deal with Robbie @ Rocket to Ted at Rosey Toes. To each there own though.

What are you looking to have done? For bigger jobs, personally I would try someone like Ken (Kneedragger88 ) to see if works on harleys. I've never heard anything bad said about him and he can pick up and deliver the bike, so his location doesn't really matter.

check Pooles in Hamilton. They were a long established Harley Dealer but H-D and them parted ways when they Corp dictated the "lifestyles" stores.

I know they have some HD bikes in the windows, but don't believe they are an official dealer for anyone now.

If I cam incorrect on what their status is or got the reason they aren't an HD dealer any longer, feel free to correct me.

Not much help for you in Oakville, but Milestone Motorsports in Whitby has my complete confidence for HD. He built my 113 c.i. motor and got all the parts to play nice together when others could not.

Heard good things about Wildside, and my cousins use CJ Cycle in Bolton for their Harley's
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Don't know if he works on them (but he had a custom cruiser in the shop when I was there) but Ace Mototech has been good to me so far. Independent guy with a stellar reputation.

V Twin Cycles in Niagara Falls On. 6724 Morrison St. 905 3562008. HD and anything else. Haven't stumped him yet. Tim is one man show and owner.

bronko's in milton, full hd shop!! do a search for bronko's hd. a.l choppers in hamilton or thc in stoney creek

I called Bronko's today.. The owner sounds like a good guy and seems to know his stuff. Anyone dealt with them in the past? Good chance I'll be taking my business here.

I've dealt there, they are extremely professional and very qualified. They aren't cheap, but really good guys usually aren't.

Back
Top Bottom