Americans are weak | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Americans are weak

2 feet is fairly substantial, nothing we've seen in this area for a while. I know in Barrie there were two days (November/December) that we saw roughly 1 foot dumped on us in a few short hours, but that's it. I still shoveled and went to work, 2 feet would probably leave my car immobile.

Since gas is expensive, want to shovel my driveway as well? This way I can use the money I save on gas for my snow blower on the bike next season.

I live in Barrie as well and those were rough days. Just go slow and you'll be okay. Its days like that where I'm thankful for the plows clearing the major roads. Now for the street that I live on... Well that might get cleared in March....

Still can't compare Barrie and NYC. Slightly different city setup and ummm... size...

Remember when the first Gulf War started and gas shot up to the 80 cent/l range and the freak outs that happened?

Gas is expensive? I filled up for 79.5 2 days ago, I've never paid that little for gas in my life.

Gas won't stay this low forever. Just keep reminding yourself about these magically savings that will will stay for ever and ever....

But, are you going to take me up on my offer?

I was upset went gas went up from 29.9 a gallon. The problem with snow in NY, is that they get it so infrequently, that they aren't prepared for it. Here we have all kinds of snowplows and widened streets for it etc., and it can still close us down. Remember a long time ago when Hurricane Hazel hit us? Were we just weak wimps back then?

I was upset went gas went up from 29.9 a gallon. The problem with snow in NY, is that they get it so infrequently, that they aren't prepared for it. Here we have all kinds of snowplows and widened streets for it etc., and it can still close us down. Remember a long time ago when Hurricane Hazel hit us? Were we just weak wimps back then?

Hurricane hazel was October, was there snow with that mess?

5 cm by morning in the GTA. Start boarding up the windows and stock up your bunkers!

Back
Top Bottom