Americans are weak | GTAMotorcycle.com

Americans are weak

Dont we call in the army to dig us out?

That was a dumb tool making a dumb decision. Not reflective of all of Canada. Ice storm where no one had power that's a state of emergency. People were actually freezing in their homes with no heat coming in. In america, it's just 2 feet of snow.

That was a dumb tool making a dumb decision. Not reflective of all of Canada. Ice storm where no one had power that's a state of emergency. People were actually freezing in their homes with no heat coming in. In america, it's just 2 feet of snow.

Six days without power. The first three were ok. After that I had to bring in a generator to power the essentials, satellite receiver, TV, and internet.

Stupid Lastman made us the laughing stock of the country...

they like bombing things
maybe detonate a nuke in the upper atmosphere to clear the clouds
true story, some ppl on US tv actually wanted to try that in the eye of a hurricane to disburse it...
then someone said let's assume it works, we will all be covered in radiation after:lmao:

Its CYA....cant have someone getting hurt because the power to be didnt warn them of the white stuff coming down and their bald tired cars would run off into the ditch when you try to drive it like its dry.

Yes, it is funny, but these are major cities and having them shut down is huge. I have a container which was set to arrive in Boston and now I've been delayed because of the weather. No exact date, but this hurts more than just the Americans.

For this much snow, good on them for getting more help to clear the city streets.

As for nuking the sky... Well... Hopefully they don't

Come on sheeples... This is obviously a false flag operation by the CIA, they trained the clouds and supplied the water. Hasn't anyone else also noticed that almost all the weather people in the US are Americans, coincidence I think not.

Of course its a flag, people living in the desert don't know how to start a blizzard.

Didn't we get a crap ton of snow in november and december?

Your definition of 'crap ton' needs to be clarified.

Average total snowfall and days with fresh snow in Toronto

Days Month Inches Centimetres
12.0 January 14.6 37
8.7 February 10.6 27
6.5 March 7.8 20
2.2 April 2.0 5
0.1 October 0.0 0
3.1 November 3.3 8
8.4 December 9.5 24
40.9 Year 47.8 122

Most days of snowfall in Toronto leave less than five centimetres (2 inches), of fresh snow on the ground. For eight days a year on average, the amount of new snow totals at least five cm.
Big snowstorms of over ten cm a day normally occur two or three times a year. But major blizzards that dump 25 cm or more in one day are rare events. Storms that severe happen about once a decade, most often in January.

Your definition of 'crap ton' needs to be clarified.

Average total snowfall and days with fresh snow in Toronto

Days Month Inches Centimetres
12.0 January 14.6 37
8.7 February 10.6 27
6.5 March 7.8 20
2.2 April 2.0 5
0.1 October 0.0 0
3.1 November 3.3 8
8.4 December 9.5 24
40.9 Year 47.8 122

Most days of snowfall in Toronto leave less than five centimetres (2 inches), of fresh snow on the ground. For eight days a year on average, the amount of new snow totals at least five cm.
Big snowstorms of over ten cm a day normally occur two or three times a year. But major blizzards that dump 25 cm or more in one day are rare events. Storms that severe happen about once a decade, most often in January.

I bought snow tires and a snow blower this year, i think we're safe.

2 feet is fairly substantial, nothing we've seen in this area for a while. I know in Barrie there were two days (November/December) that we saw roughly 1 foot dumped on us in a few short hours, but that's it. I still shoveled and went to work, 2 feet would probably leave my car immobile.

Back
Top Bottom