Accident 401 & McCowan | GTAMotorcycle.com

Accident 401 & McCowan

I cringed at that video -- time and a place, time and a place, and the 401 full of other cars is never it. Honestly I think practice/skill plus a level head are the two most important things to have out there...

Wasn't that the accident where one of the idiots hit a none involved bike from behind?

That woman commentator is annoying.

Douchevest ftw

That woman commentator is annoying.

Douchevest ftw

Without realizing this was a repost, i was going to say she needs to be muted. But I think i already said that in the original posting.

So mf gutteral.

Someone needs to tell them that's not why they call it the Highway of Heroes.

Its funny if you can understand what she's saying LOL

I lawled through the whole video ahahah. But seriously damn this is why I am too afraid to be on 401 on my bike and ride with a bunch of ppl at the same time while on 401. Hope everyone was ok

Its funny if you can understand what she's saying LOL

^ Though, you really only have to understand 2 statements that were made and it was repeated x10 :p

For people that don't understand or catch what was said in the end, it was pointed out that it was "a few" motorcycles that crashed.

Last edited:
Probably, they censor a lot here... Was this was from the bunch of clowns that left Kenedy Commons and one ended up rear ending a innocent motorcylist who was on the highway?

..........and this is why whenever the group I'm with sees a bunch of riders leaving, we wait.

Back
Top Bottom